Idaho Falls Pull the 20th

you have to give him a hell ya for actually pulling that off. ive never seen a sled opperator jump off the sled so fast to chew someones azz. but yes:badidea:

you have to give him a hell ya for actually pulling that off. ive never seen a sled opperator jump off the sled so fast to chew someones azz. but yes:badidea:

Yep, needless to say, the sled operator wasn't near as impressed as we were. I would have gave him a "best shift" plaque. I thought that bed was gonna come off, it was twisting so bad. The truck was bent up like a banana or a dog takin a ****. The guy had skills though.

by the way, congrats "Hollywood":rockwoot: nicely done
LOL
I better squeeze a quick win or 2 in before you and Derick get them 12v's dialed in. Yours sounded great after you got around that dang converter.

LOL
I better squeeze a quick win or 2 in before you and Derick get them 12v's dialed in. Yours sounded great after you got around that dang converter.

ill have it fixed for next week. should have my converter in by thurs i hope. the only other thing is i need a tach. im tired of getting an ear full of people asking about the rpms, and only being able to tell them that the needle was vertical like it was telling me what gear i was in:eek:

ill have it fixed for next week. should have my converter in by thurs i hope. the only other thing is i need a tach. im tired of getting an ear full of people asking about the rpms, and only being able to tell them that the needle was vertical like it was telling me what gear i was in:eek:
Dont waste your money on the gauges. I have 6 gauges and bought a mini laptop and forgot to turn the computer on and record and didnt even look at one of the 6 gauges LOL. If for some odd reason I glance over and see 2000 deg I still dont let off. I should have just spent my money on something else :bang

thanks for the vid guys we were working on our engines all day saturday is that the new sled in the vid or someone elses?

do you have any vid of my 2 pulls? more so the first one? if so TIA.

In the last 3 months, how many hours did you spend putting on that show? 9? ah! I REALLY appreciate the help. No i really do, to everybody that helped. but before you tell me that we clocked out 2hrs early, ask yourself what time we clocked in,:Cheer:
The head tech guy actually split 2hrs early and had a few PMD's finish the show LOL
Here is my 2.8 vid YouTube - Duramax 1rst place Matt Moon 341ft pull

Congats on the 2.6" win cumminsx :rockwoot:

Here is 2.6" 2nd place YouTube - Bill Moon Idaho Falls truck pull 2.6

matt you got a vid of my truck too

I think she got all 2.6", 2.8", super street & super mod. I dont know how to upload all of them to getther but I will make you guys a cd if you are going to the Spanish Fork pull.