Illinois get together

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
I will be hanging out with my wife's family in Bloomington, IL. from December 24th through January 12-15th sometime. Since I don't get to meet my mid-west customers too often, I was wanting to see if we could get together one night at a restaurant, Pub or even a warm barn somewhere. I know a few guys that have some shops in the area that might host a meet and greet. My goal is to buy each of you at least one beer and meet as many of my customers as I can. And if you have another companies cam, I will buy you a beer out of pity.

If you are interested in a get together post up when and what town you are from. I will do my best to make it most central to the group. If there is interest, I will bring some some heads and our new cams etc.

Hope to see you all soon.

Zach Hamilton

I will be at my parents from Dec 22nd through Dec 27th, I'm up for a meet and greet again. Since work has me going to Springfield, MO for the next six months I should be able to head over for a meet and greet any of the other weekends while you are in town.

FYI there is the Gordyville Nationals on 1-5-2012 through 1-7-2012, although it appears that there are no diesel trucks there, I have been contemplating going since my cousin should be pulling his tractor there.

My parents do have a "party loft" for entertaining, if Teutopolis is centrally located enough for everyone, I offer it up one weekend, except Christmas as it is booked for our family Christmas.

Sounds good Zach. I can make the trip down to Bloomington area for sure. Or if you get enough folks I can host plenty in my shop in Northwest IN. May be easier for the folks in IL,IN,MI area. Im 5 min of I-94 plenty of indoor space for trucks and heat.

I should be up in that area around then...someone remind me.

From kansas city,mo, i dont think thats too far of a drive for me to there. I am up for it just let me know a date and time.

hmmm....i just so happen to be putting the finishing touches on a 42x60 shop.....sounds like a shop party to me, perfect way to break it in....Zack get in touch with me sometime and we can talk details. I would be willing to put the Full Throttle Diesel Shop up for a meet n great/Steak Fry/diesel get together....

I'm certainly interested!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Wow, a lot more people are interested that I thought. Let's give it a few days and figure out what will work best for everybody. Got a few places in or around Bloomington. Steaks and such sounds good. If anybody is interested, I can bring a few heads or some cams if you all want.
Maybe, we can do a door prize with a cam or something.

I vote for Cappa!

As long as I'm not on vacation, I would be interested for sure. Might be able to bring a few other guys with as well.

Door prizes sound great. I think your came would be right at home in my new cummins puller project ;)

Free cam..........check. Bring head.........check. Should I give away our new 220-240 steel grind or a drop in?

I could use a new cam, do I have to be present to win? LOL

i have a shop in springfield if all else fails, not much but it has heat.

Sounds good,let me know a place and date.

Got a shop in Leland,IL but around that time we should be moving into our bigger 7200 sq ft shop so it would be hectic up by us.

I can do the Sunday the 1st, Monday the 2nd, Friday the 6th or Saturday the 7th if I have to. The 1st would work great for me. I was also wondering if anybody wanted t do a Q&A on cams, springs, pushrods, heads etc. All I have on my agenda is to get together with all of you and the rest is up to you. I will bring our new larger journal cams, springs of all types, retainers. A sneak peak of our new pistons, one of our heads, and intake from ZZ fabrication and one from Joker fabrication. If there are any diesel shops that are in the area that would like to team up, that would be great. Another thing. Are any of you guys, Duramax or Powersroke owners? If there is enough interest, I will bring some parts for them. On cams, if there are enough people around, I will bring a few different cams as door prizes. Maybe one of the 178-208's, one of the steel 220-240's and one of the steel 232-252's. Also will bring some zinc.

I appreciate all of the offers to host it. Since some are coming from Indiana, Missouri, Illinois, Iowa etc. is Bloomington Centrally located enough?

Last edited: