Illinois get together

Good time. learned some more from Zach. Wish a was running a 12v so I coulda bought one of those heads last night. Lol. Good food thanks to Matts cookin skills. Event went pretty good.

Thanks Tim

Jkidd, I wished I would have seen that! I left the area about 1pm. I had some in my truck. Glad Zach helped you out!

Sent from my rooted Velocity Ally

zach and jonas were awesome speakers, understand more about turbos and cams shafts now, also thanks for explaining it in a way for at least me to understand
huge thanks to zach and jonas for handing out the parts. i will make sure i get those valve springs to good use!!:rockwoot:

What a great turn out! Thanks to everyone involved! Zach did a very good job of explaining diesel camshafts and valvetrain. You can count me in on one of his Duramax cams! Thanks Zach for all the great information, you know what your talking about!

It was my pleasure.

Also, to let all of you in on a little secret, Jonas from High Tech Turbo and I are going to be working together on a few turbos that will push the envelope and will be a little bit different.

Our goal in creating these chargers is to get the most CFM possible over a wide range of pressure ratios, spool up well, reduce overall mass, have great turbine side flow, and keep the cost as low as possible.

Stay tuned!!!! Thanks again to Jonas for Flying half way across the US for the show. We had 70 people from 10 different states who consumed almost 90 rib-eyes, so I think we can call the event a complete success!

I don't know what ya'll have in the water but, I gotta say Jonas and myself were some of the smallest guys there. I have plenty of Medium and large shirts left, but we got rid of almost everything 2x and 3x we had. If there is enough interest, we can do this again next year!

Well I'm up for next year and a large T-shirt and a CR head and not a house for the young lady you call yours.

Next round can be in Litchfield outside of town bigger shed with radiant floor heat.

Last edited:
Thanks to Zach, Jonas, and Matt for having the event. A huge thanks to Zach for the cam, now just have to get truck ready for this year. I learn something new everytime I talk to Zach.

Thanks
Adam L.

Had a great time, was nice to put some faces with screen names.

very nice shop also, would like to see what it looks like after a season of pulling.