Illinois get together

Any plans on doing something like this again further south later in the year?

Chevycummins (michael) - 1
Jkidd_39 (Andy) - 2
oldestof11 (Jon)
revolutiondsl-1
johnnyfoxtrot-2
blowingsmoke2- 1
jvjump-1
super duty04 (nathan)-2 possibly 3
06 DIESEL - 1
97 12valve (Ben) - 2
pierce460-1 (Ryan)
JP2001-1 (Jake)
Dieselduck - 1
Squatch +3
Diesel Powered- 1 possibly 2
Ram 3500 (Adam) - 1 maybe 2
97rattlebox - 2
Destination - 2
Howling(Eric) - 1 (I'm going to try my damnest to make this)
McNamara0851. - 2
BowtiedCTD-1
flyinelvis11-2
kansasfirstgen-2
Bigbore050 (Andrew)-3 maybe 4
WAYNESWORLD-1
Irvinfarms-2 maybe 3

Any plans on doing something like this again further south later in the year?

Of course. This is just something I wanted to throw together to hang out with 10-15 gearheads to give me something to do since I was just hanging at the in-laws for two weeks. It has blown my mind that it has turned into two packed out get-togethers.

I would be more than happy to do one wherever, wherever. I always get a kick out of meeting folks from different parts of the country/world that share a goal....HP.

Let me know what you are thinking, get a few guys together, and I will make it happen(as long as it is not on my anniversary) I have kin in Hopkinsville Kentucky, which would be nice to be close to. How far is that from you?
Zach

Last edited:
Of course. This is just something I wanted to throw together to hang out with 10-15 gearheads to give me something to do since I was just hanging at the in-laws for two weeks. It has blown my mind that it has turned into two packed out get-togethers.

I would be more than happy to do one wherever, wherever. I always get a kick out of meeting folks from different parts of the country/world that share a goal....HP.

Let me know what you are thinking, get a few guys together, and I will make it happen(as long as it is not on my anniversary) I have kin in Hopkinsville Kentucky, which would be nice to be close to. How far is that from you?
Zach

Hopkinsville's about 2 hours away from me. Maybe when you have some time to do it, post up something here on your sponser forum to get a feeler of who else would like to do it in the area. I can let some others know about it and help spread the word.

Hopkinsville would be WAY better for me,even in my state, cool.
Won't make it to Illinois,have to work. Hope you guys have fun.
Happy New Year ,Zach

This is a little off topic, but it's for the local crowd and all the parts can be brought to the gathering. It may be a little late, but my plans have changed with my current truck and its going back to stock and up for sale. I have a D80 Eaton mechanical locker NIB for 3.55's, 66/71/14 T3 second gen charger with 4k miles, billet comp wheel, polished race cover, spring style waste gate, put together by Chris at E.D. $1400. Will be sent in for a once over before sale. 7x.011 SAC injectors with .030 lift from CPP, 225 hp, 2K miles, $500 with a good set of stockers. I have .093 connector tubes as well, $100 with cores. Traction bars, DD Valair clutch is questionable, o-ringed mild head, gauges, pillar, ADR 4K, front and rear Road Rhino bumpers, wheels, etc etc, as well as the truck in stock trim with >130,000 miles on it are all up for grabs, in like new condition. I'm about 25 minutes from Matt's shop and I'd be willing to show the truck any time. The clutch is giving me issues so it will be sent in, possibly replaced. Truck is a 2000 sclb, NV4500 1 3/8" upgrade, 4X4. Sorry for the highjack , but I figured someone at the gtg could use the parts. PM me for details, or questions about any other parts, Thanks, Preston.

BlackStroker, Zach,

You can pass on the steak for me, I'm not a red meat eater. I'll brig some chicken for the grill. Does anyone else want some?

WAYNES WORLD

Zach

When are you going to have one at your shop? LOL

Chevycummins (michael) - 1
Jkidd_39 (Andy) - 2
oldestof11 (Jon)
revolutiondsl-1
johnnyfoxtrot-2
blowingsmoke2- 1
jvjump-1
super duty04 (nathan)-2 possibly 3
06 DIESEL - 1
97 12valve (Ben) - 2
pierce460-1 (Ryan)
JP2001-1 (Jake)
Dieselduck - 1
Squatch +3
Diesel Powered- 1 possibly 2
Ram 3500 (Adam) - 1 maybe 2
97rattlebox - 2
Destination - 2
Howling(Eric) - 1 (I'm going to try my damnest to make this)
McNamara0851. - 2
BowtiedCTD-1
flyinelvis11-2
kansasfirstgen-2
Bigbore050 (Andrew)-3 maybe 4
WAYNESWORLD-1
Irvinfarms-2 maybe 3
schwinn68 -2

two late additions. Me and Moss are coming down

hate to do this but had some things come up and gotta back out of this one. maybe another time i will get a chance to come out and hang with you all.