Illinois get together

Just got to the hotel. Had an amazing time. Big thanks to Zack @ Hamilton, Jonas @ HTT for the q&a.

And the word of the night was "chromeosexual" courtesy of Zack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Just got to the hotel. Had an amazing time. Big thanks to Zack @ Hamilton, Jonas @ HTT for the q&a.

And the word of the night was "chromeosexual" courtesy of Zack.

For those who missed it----------You really missed a good event-----:snoop:
Jonas was good but Zach was fantastic. The dinner was excellent as well, my thanks to the cook. Many thanks to BlackStroker for the use of his shop!
Everybody enjoyed the Q&A with the answers given in logical terms.
I will enjoy installing all I bought.:thankyou2:

WAYNES WORLD

Thanks Zach and Jonas for a top notch event!

Thanks blackstroker for hosting it!

Sent from my rooted Velocity Ally

Thanks as well to Matt for the shop space and Zach and Jonas for speaking about cams and turbos.

It was a good time with good food.

Had a great time last night. I hope I can remember half of the great information that was given out last night. I think everyone now knows that Zach is not about bling, its all about power.

It was a good time seeing some people i have meet over the past and a couple new people. only wish i could have bought a cam and pushrods last night. thanks everyone for a good tome.

Any chance anyone is still in the Bloomington area with some diesel 911?? I'm gelled up 10 miles south of Bloomington by Maclean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

damn it that cold this mornin? only thing ever gelled up on me was a 86 pete and it was COLD

damn it that cold this mornin? only thing ever gelled up on me was a 86 pete and it was COLD

I'm running a bio mix. Don't like it under 25 degrees. 314-570-0290 if anyone can help

Damn dude sorry to hear. Might try to get in touch with Zach or blackstroker. I am sure one of them can head over with some. I'm a good two hours from you or I would head over. Might try calling the hotel to see if anyone is still in the "block" that was for the gathering and see if you can get one of them to head over.

zach said he would be in that area for awhile yet but dont know numbers. im three hours from that area or i would help

Zach called me. He's gonna bring me some anti gel. AAA is also on the way just in case. I'll keep y'all updated. Thanks alot guys!!

Got it all sorted. Fuel pump died. Zack saved me. Big thanks to him!!!

Good to see such a large turnout for this event.
It was nice to see a couple guy's I knew again.

Thank you Zack, Jonas, and Matt for having this event.