Im getting a '74 pete 359 exhd

get that truck down to my work so we can dyno it! bring all your fuel stuff down and i can flow match your injectors to the pump for any horsepower combo you want! absolutly jealous brother! nbow you can tow your truck to the pulls in style!

kta 1150 are to spendy... have some turbos off a k50 that might fit your big cam nicely...

ya Jason.. hopefully some day soon..
and we should have enough room for a few trucks to get to the pulls..

If you want to add some ponies to your Cummins, contact Pittsburgh Power. They know alot about building power from the Cummins engines. I just picked up an 85 flattop 359 Pete. Something about those classic trucks !!

Not a classic, but this is my "new" one

aefdb49f-2f50-c932.jpg

07 379exhd, 550isx cummins, 18 speed double over, 3.36 rears, 260" wheelbase, platinum american class interior, 20 gauges, power Windows and door locks, double bunk sleeper with fridge and microwave....soon to have a drop visor, tinted Windows, and an assload of led's

yea!! dam that thing must cruise at around 100mph with that gearing.. very cool

Lowpro 22.5's for tires on it, if it wasn't governed at 75 I bet she'd be a triple digit ride LOL

why do you want to run so many lights? is this an everyday rig that you make you living with?

Yes it is, in the pic you can see it has cab and sleeper lights, I'm adding air cleaner lights on the front and back, as well as the ones that go inside the breathers, lolly pop lights on the bottom corners of the bumper, purple light bars under the sleeper that shine on the tanks, 359 style headlights, double JJ blinker bars on the fenders, and 8 4" lights on the back of the sleeper. Yeah I like lights LOL

Dont get me wrong i love lights to but for a truck that makes a living, i would add only a few. DOT loves those guys, and with the new laws you can go broke if a few lights start going out.
BTW still love the truck

Back