I'm getting tired...

Ivan while your waiting on a company but again, to build your truck and they haven't even released anything, we'll be driveing around thinking of you.

Ivan,
I am tired of not getting a turbo that works that I ordered over a year and a half ago. I am tired of not getting a response and not getting my money back. I wish I had an excuse to wrench on my truck rather than all of my customers trucks. I just need to go out and break mine, I guess. One of these days, I will make it go boom so I can fix it. Have a good one.

Ivan while your waiting on a company but again, to build your truck and they haven't even released anything, we'll be driveing around thinking of you.

I know I'm not the only one to think this is funny. But you are wrong man. You could order a few things from them and double the HP of your setups. And by double the HP I mean High Priced Hoses and Pretty fittings.

I know I'm not the only one to think this is funny. But you are wrong man. You could order a few things from them and double the HP of your setups. And by double the HP I mean High Priced Hoses and Pretty fittings.

ohsnap.gif

Hmmm...what's with everyone thinking I don't like them?:what:

Shawn...I have nothing against you at all. We have talked several times on the phone...I'm hesitant on coming up, because I am working with Trusted right now...waiting on some things, but I don't want to go behind their back and get someone else's products...read: "TWINS" after all this time.
I have been meaning to call you on my days off, but with trying to get all the Christmas stuff done on this day's off...it's been nuts....and this little problem with the truck doesn't help out right now, as I have zero time to work on it. It's just getting me down.:bang

Adam...why do you think I don't like you? I just bought a HPOP gauge from you...BTW...Thanks!

Doug:.....your a dickLOL....but you have alot of skill's for these engine's. I would really like to try that intake of your's.:thankyou2:

I have just been trying to think about when a good time to do this is...and I'm coming up empty handed. Seems that everytime I go out to the shop, I'm taking time away from my family. I'm feeling guilty about taking time to work on my truck...and it's starting to show.$.02

Then do like we talked about Ivan......go buy or build a FULL race car and have some fun:rockwoot:

These trucks were meant for towing not racing and all it's ever gonna be is time and money without alot of enjoyment for what you want to use it for.

Yes....they are cool to mod and take to the track,but it doesn't take long to get to the point of no return.I got to that point and went another direction and don't regret it at all.

Then do like we talked about Ivan......go buy or build a FULL race car and have some fun:rockwoot:

These trucks were meant for towing not racing and all it's ever gonna be is time and money without alot of enjoyment for what you want to use it for.

Yes....they are cool to mod and take to the track,but it doesn't take long to get to the point of no return.I got to that point and went another direction and don't regret it at all.

good post!! thankfully I went down the "point of no return" road when I was young, poor, and messing with gassers...

when I got into diesels, I had just enough experience to restrain myself from getting in over my head... these things are just too rich for my blood when it comes to trying to get one down a race track :o

good post!! thankfully I went down the "point of no return" road when I was young, poor, and messing with gassers...

when I got into diesels, I had just enough experience to restrain myself from getting in over my head... these things are just too rich for my blood when it comes to trying to get one down a race track :o

:clap: :clap:

A $5,000 fox body mustang with another $5,000 in mods will outrun any powerstroke and be alot more fun doing it.

A $5,000 fox body mustang with another $5,000 in mods will outrun any powerstroke and be alot more fun doing it.

TRUE:hehe:

From what I see....the guys that do mod their trucks don't actually race them anyway so why spend all that $$$$ to have a truck that isn't capable of towing a bigwheel cause the sticks are too big:bang

I would be willing to bet that most of the guys that have done extensive mods wish they had never touched the truck except for a tuner and exhaust!

TRUE:hehe:

From what I see....the guys that do mod their trucks don't actually race them anyway so why spend all that $$$$ to have a truck that isn't capable of towing a bigwheel cause the sticks are too big:bang

I would be willing to bet that most of the guys that have done extensive mods wish they had never touched the truck except for a tuner and exhaust!

That's only us Ford guys tho David, everyone is loving life 90% of the time.

When it comes to having a high horsepower truck that you can tow a camper to the track and race all weekend with, we got the short end of the long, ****ty and expensive stick :owned:

Last edited:
The point isn't to have the fastest vehicle running down the track. A bunch of cars would beat these trucks if that's all that mattered.

The point is, a 6,000-8,000 lb truck shouldn't be so fast...but when they are...it's fun. It's the same thing as a little kid beating up a big bully. It's not how life is supposed to work - which is what makes it all the more gratifying.

The point isn't to have the fastest vehicle running down the track. A bunch of cars would beat these trucks if that's all that mattered.

The point is, a 6,000-8,000 lb truck shouldn't be so fast...but when they are...it's fun. It's the same thing as a little kid beating up a big bully. It's not how life is supposed to work - which is what makes it all the more gratifying.

But that's free.

Making the world's most poorly designed diesel motor "fast" isn't.:poke:

Pretty sad to be happy to point out the 6.0 is superior to a 6.5 chevy, Doug.

Back