I'm getting tired...

Did i click on the wrong forum? Way too much dodge doucheyness in here lately.

I have a sickness....
Can't leave anything "Stock" for very long...

Engine has been running for 2 years now, and I am pulling it again to do more to it again. (May as well have the truck totally down and work on it, then just wrench on it every spare minute I have...)

This time around, I am adding Ellite's Billet Low pressure oil pump gears, new '05 front cover and water pump, Bob Riley's Adrenaline HPOP, and HPOD system, twin turbos from Trusted Performance, upsizing the injectors from what I have now, and a few other thing's.:drool1::gag:

Just gonna make a nice "Daily Driver".:hehe:

I have a sickness....
Can't leave anything "Stock" for very long...

Engine has been running for 2 years now, and I am pulling it again to do more to it again. (May as well have the truck totally down and work on it, then just wrench on it every spare minute I have...)

This time around, I am adding Ellite's Billet Low pressure oil pump gears, new '05 front cover and water pump, Bob Riley's Adrenaline HPOP, and HPOD system, twin turbos from Trusted Performance, upsizing the injectors from what I have now, and a few other thing's.:drool1::gag:

Just gonna make a nice "Daily Driver".:hehe:

you and tyler are going to have a head to head race, i have a feeling you r going to lose, cause rileys pump is crap, it hasn'tbeen proven on any truck yet, whats wrong with the 03-04 front cover, i still have the 03 cover, i wish i had your money to spend:bang

you and tyler are going to have a head to head race, i have a feeling you r going to lose, cause rileys pump is crap, it hasn'tbeen proven on any truck yet, whats wrong with the 03-04 front cover, i still have the 03 cover, i wish i had your money to spend:bang

I don't think I could care less to race Tyler...so, I guess he wins. :rockwoot:
I usually go on a Friday night if possible, just to get a time slip.

I'm sure Tyler has spent way more on his engine, then I ever care to spend on mine. (So, I guess he wins again.):cheer:

Haven't seen any video of Tyler's truck running down the street, or strip after he re-built it with all the "Stuff".....what ever happened?
After watching your truck "vent" at the end of a couple video's, maybe you could change to the newer front cover and pump too. Or are they crap?:poke:
Doug said they were better...

I don't think I could care less to race Tyler...so, I guess he wins. :rockwoot:
I usually go on a Friday night if possible, just to get a time slip.

I'm sure Tyler has spent way more on his engine, then I ever care to spend on mine. (So, I guess he wins again.):cheer:

Haven't seen any video of Tyler's truck running down the street, or strip after he re-built it with all the "Stuff".....what ever happened?

WTF????? :badidea:

I've actually been driving my truck since building my motor with all the fancy parts and I never even took it down the track last year. I did sledpull with it at the Blackout last year and got it all muddy and I couldn't be bothered to clean it so I didn't race it the next day.

And I really have my doubts Ivan that I have way more into my truck than you"ve spent on yours in the last few years.....:doh::doh:

So let me get this straight? You're not satisfied with your $50k coolant sprayer? You gotta admit, they're probably the coolest looking coolant spraying machines you'll ever see!

I've actually been driving my truck since building my motor with all the fancy parts and I never even took it down the track last year. I did sledpull with it at the Blackout last year and got it all muddy and I couldn't be bothered to clean it so I didn't race it the next day.

And I really have my doubts Ivan that I have way more into my truck than you"ve spent on yours in the last few years.....:doh::doh:

I'm not trying to stir $hit up with you Tyler, I'm just wondering why nothing has been posted as far as video's of your last engine build. If it's a secret, then fine, keep it a secret, you do more racing then I do, and for people to find out other people's "Combinations" is not good.

I would just like to see your truck run with the new stuff...that's all. I would like to hear how it sounds with the cam, if it's any quieter, or louder, and how your twins spool up...that's all.:Cheer:

What is a bad idea?

So, if I have the same stuff you do...and you paid way less...then you must have gotten stuff "Given to try", or some unbelievable deals unheard of by anyone else.

You should know by now that I will ring out every red cent of every dollar I spend.

Why does Shawn care what I spend on my truck anyways? Really, who cares?

Back