I'm in the 10s now! :)

welp, it's getting the injectors resized tomorrow, so hopefully she should go faster soon!!
:)

MackTruckDriver, it wont let me edit the original post, but the pics are listed in a reply down lower

Found them. Now I need to see your suspension that thing squats hard core. What size tires are those?

next time i take off one of the wheels, i can. i don't know that i can measure width very easily because it has tires mounted and all already. also, I don't have drums in the rear, I have disks.

next time i take off one of the wheels, i can. i don't know that i can measure width very easily because it has tires mounted and all already. also, I don't have drums in the rear, I have disks.

Also, is it a full bed or just bedsides?

fced69b4e9.png

Complete full bed - and I intend to keep it that way.

fced69b4e9.png

Complete full bed - and I intend to keep it that way.

I know I've seen that pic before, not sure why I couldn't remember.

How was the Spokane event? I'm friends with some of the NWN guys and wished I had something ready to race for it

Are you going to dyno it or anything?

I'm interested in numbers those twins will put down.

Are you going to dyno it or anything?

I'm interested in numbers those twins will put down.

I'm going to a dyno event this weekend, we'll see if it can load it enough. *shrug*

less concerned with dyno #'s than I am with drag #'s

also, I turned up the fueling today, so it should make a bit more power. :)

Any pictures of the ladder bars? I've got to make a set for my lowered shortbed truck and want to see how others are mounting them

Back