Import Diesel Owners, it's time for you to..........

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
.........POST UP SOME SMOKE PICS !!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :rules:

There's something bout a car that Bombs the soot back at ya:woohoo:

So post em if ya got em!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL

I just added a video taken the morning after I added race injectors and about 5 days before I destroyed my stock torque converter.:aiwebs_029: :rockwoot:

On edit: A DPM Dyno video as well.

Last edited:
Yeah...it's pretty unexpected to see so much smoke from a newer car. When I get on the gas, people move out of my way, I think they are expecting me to drop parts or blow up! Ha!:bigsmile:

I haven't taken any pics or video of the car running yet...
Here's what the arse end looks like after washing the car and taking it for a 1hr drive... :cool:

I also attached a pic of my other 'import' diesel re-powered snowblower. :ylsuper:

Matt

Attachments

• Soot.JPG
    Soot.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 122
  • smoker_snowblower.jpg
    smoker_snowblower.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 243
Holeshot said:
I haven't taken any pics or video of the car running yet...
Here's what the arse end looks like after washing the car and taking it for a 1hr drive... :cool:

I also attached a pic of my other 'import' diesel re-powered snowblower. :ylsuper:

Matt

That snowblower pic is cool!

Tony

Thanks for the kind words.

Here are some videos of my diesel snowblower...

This first one I did just for fun - it was the first time we had enough snow to actually use it for its intended purpose. Even then, I had to use the lawn tractor's snow plow to make a windrow of snow. :) Link 1

The 2nd video shows how she smokes out the stack when you really load it down...the engine hardly ever slows down...it just grunts a bit. (Again, I had to use the lawn tractor's snow plow to make a windrow of snow.)Link 2

Cheers,

Matt

It can take care of a ford!!!:eek:wned:

Attachments

• tn_P10100012.JPG
    tn_P10100012.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 183
  • tn_P1010007.JPG
    tn_P1010007.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 152
  • tn_P1010006.JPG
    tn_P1010006.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 109
  • tn_Turbo Rabbit.JPG
    tn_Turbo Rabbit.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 475
Turbonetics TQ said:

Dude, that is awesome!!!! Where did you get this decal??
attachment.php

I have a Rabbit I'm going to turbo and drag race some if I can get it running like I want! Shooting for 150hp on #2:D I don't know how far I can get though...but it will be a blast trying!

Chris

Turbonetics TQ said:

Why is that big truck pulling you backwards?????:hehe: And I love the "turbo Rabbit"! That rocks. :rockwoot:

I got the Badge off of EBAY it was like $12. I Think I have some old Spearco Turbo Diesel Exhaust manifolds for rabbits that I might sell. That Ford had a blown head gasket and i had to pull it to the trailer. The rabbit did it but it smelled a little like clutch afterwords.
I am making 20+ Psi on a 1.5l with the pump cranked as high as it will go with resanable idle and only 1300 dog. on the pyro. Once I intercooled it it dropped 350 deg. on the pyro and picked up a hole lot of go! I need to bolt it up to the dyno and see what it does I bet its almost 100hp yeeee haaww!

That is kickass... Dillehay will never hear the end of this LOL

Turbonetics TQ said:
I got the Badge off of EBAY it was like $12. I Think I have some old Spearco Turbo Diesel Exhaust manifolds for rabbits that I might sell. That Ford had a blown head gasket and i had to pull it to the trailer. The rabbit did it but it smelled a little like clutch afterwords.
I am making 20+ Psi on a 1.5l with the pump cranked as high as it will go with resanable idle and only 1300 dog. on the pyro. Once I intercooled it it dropped 350 deg. on the pyro and picked up a hole lot of go! I need to bolt it up to the dyno and see what it does I bet its almost 100hp yeeee haaww!

Sweet! Let me know if you wanna get rid of a manifold(s)...got 4 Rabbit Diesels now:D

Chris

Mike's Big Ford said:
That is awesome! Diesel is the only way to go.:evil :Cheer:

Thanks! For the record it's by far the most expensive thing I nearly FUBAR'd in all my 32 years of living!:hehe: :hehe:

I don't regret a minute that said you couldn't pay me to do all that all over again especially since 70% of it was learning from my own trial and error whether it was based on a recommendation or a wild hair!

let me know about those exhaust manifolds i bought a 79 vw rabbit diesel!

Back