Important Announcement!!!!!! Read!!!

Bye Now

Sponsor
The Sled pull, dyno, show-n-shine, vendor alley & bikini contest are all still taking place in Franklin, KY on Friday May 7 & Saturday May 8th.

We just left Franklin and the heavy rains will not affect the above events taking place. An updated schedule of times will be posted.

As far as the drag race portion of the event, as you can see from the below pics we took this morning it has been cancelled. Beech Bend is unfortunately located just above the river and well.......

DSC_6424.jpg

DSC_6423.jpg

DSC_6422.jpg

DSC_6431.jpg

DSC_6406.jpg

DSC_6426.jpg

Not quite the boat Dennis wanted to be on today.
See you guys later this week Sheila.

Ho-Le-Crap!

So sorry to hear that. Let us know about the reschedule for the race if possible.

Last edited:
crap...so sledpulling going to be going on during the day now?

Thanks for posting Sheila. I really hate to see this for everyone involved, as you and Dennis have put in a TON of work into it. Take care of the community and ya'lls immediate needs. Is there any chance at all of rescheduling the drag race portion at a later date?? I was just about an hour from heading to Kentucky when you called. If I can help just let me know, and good luck. Gary and Loretta

Well thats to bad, the drag races are what I was coming for.

But, I'll still be there to shake hands and hang out!

We are down here right now, and it's a bummer seeing the track like this. Still planning on having a good time though.

lot's of people gonna be dissappointed. But it happens, we seriously need to police our own though. Because now what was going to be casual drinking at the races is more than likely going to turn into full blown pregaming for the pulls. Where is everybody staying at, I'll probably ride around taking pictures of people during the day.

I can at least see that Dennis was trimming it up to try and pick some more speed up out of the boat. So sorry to hear this guys!! You all are great for the diesel community keep safe!!

Damn! Looks like the drag racing gods, dont like TS, last year now this. Hopefully it can be rescheduled.

And even though my truck wasnt going to be ready I was still going to make the trip to watch all the new trucks in the drag races, I guess not. :bang

Is it a poss. to find another local track in time to get this done? CRAP 2 years in a row........
Thanks a ton for posting the info soon though.
Ryan

FAWK! 2 Years, No Drags. Oh well, at least this year it wasn't due to an over abundance of asshats.

God is just telling us that diesels are made to sled pull!

Back