Important Announcement!!!!!! Read!!!

Clay City? i know its nothing great but better then nothing... a little driving would be worth it

Aaron, you up for some racing at TRP or what are your plans for this weekend now? We should get a group to go hit up the midnights or something.

That's not too bad but i'm sure they're under water too.

DAMN! not much more to say that hasn't already been said. This is just a sign that next year will be over the top i'm sure.

Sorry to hear we just made it back thru Tn from Ga in time I24 was starting to look like a river when we crossed over heading home to Kansas last night from Smokin 2010.

Damn this sucks! Hate it for everyone that had plans to show up to race this year. I'll probably still be going to see the pulling.

now ain't that a biotch :doh: Really sorry to the TS crew for sure, thanks to you guys for the extreme efforts. Hope the rest of the event works out as planned !

This is bad, I had no idea the river could get that high in that area. No reason not to go, anyway, just pretend you broke your truck in testing, and only thing left to do is have a good time.

I'd suggest making a two wheel dr class for the racers to come hook.

But one good thing came from all of this- we finally got to see a picture of Dennis's REAL boat!!!:hehe:

CRAP!!!! My room is booked in BG, I guess I'll have to look and see if something is available in Franklin...

IMG_2611+-+Copy.JPG

Thats a lot of water. Sucks for everyone wanting to race. Ill still be there though

The water looks a lot highter today than yesterday. Imagine that. LOL At the end of the desc. in the Beech Bend site, the man who wrote it put that the water was rising at 8 inches per hour and those pics were taken at noon today. And it sounds like the poor track grounds have quite a bit of damage, which is sorry to see.

Thankfully I CALLED and made the reservations and so im able to cancle. I found out the hard way a few years ago that if you do it on line you may be up Beach Bend Creek without a paddle and not be able to get your full amount back. :bang

:hehe:, I called them to cancel anyway and he said Texas guys were all being to quick to cancel and jumping the gunLOL, he said the weather was going to be unreal all week and the races are going to happen:rockwoot:, crazy he knows more about whats going on than those putting the race on, he said he would call me back after he found out more info? Whatever. I just wished there was another track around we could meet at and everyone agreed.....
Ryan

CRAP!!!! My room is booked in BG, I guess I'll have to look and see if something is available in Franklin...

Hey Chris
Long time buddy how have you been. Looks like your not with diesel builder no longer.

Henry Webb

Will they be able to build a decent pull track or wil it be a mud run????