Important Announcement!!!!!! Read!!!

Sorry to hear Chris I got moved to Kansas City Mo to work for Gm now from delaware so somethings changed. I went to twins but before the twin I ran a big single GT4202R and some M&H dots and spun. 11:53@ 116.92 out of her weighing in at around 6950 area. Have not been to the track with the new turbo setup. Hope to seeya at a event I was looking for you this weekend in White Plains Ga at the Smokin 2010 pulls and Dyno event.

I was in Alabama covering a rock race this weekend...

Glad to hear your still with GM. KC is a nice place!

We'll bump into you again sometime... Scheid's event is close to you isn't it??? I'm sure I'll be there again this year...

Take care,
CT

This sucks for everybody especially Dennis and Shelia and crew for putting all there hard work into the event of the year.We are still going to make the 8 HR ride to BG.Glad we made our room reservations in Franklin from the beginning.

See everyone Thursday evening.

Damn, sorry to hear about this. My plans got changed a few weeks ago and I wasn't going to make it. I figure TS 2011 will be huge, with all the people who have been waiting for 3 years for it! Heck, Hogue might even have his dragster at that one! ;)

DANG IT!!!!!! The main reason I was goin was to watch the races.. Oh well it's only a 2 hour drive guess I will go and make the best of it.

This sucks!! Doubt we make the trip down either... Just to long of a trip to just watch pulls. Why don't someone get on the horn and find another track to go to?!? Maybe a back up track should have been planned for... Who would have thought a track that low and near a river would flood in spring?:doh:

Maybe next year it be moved from Beech Bend, since we have no luck there.

Still appreciate everyones effort, just sucks to hear this.

What a huge let down...:kick:

This sucks!! Doubt we make the trip down either... Just to long of a trip to just watch pulls. Why don't someone get on the horn and find another track to go to?!? Maybe a back up track should have been planned for... Who would have though a track that low and near a river would flood in spring?:doh:

There is no other 1/4 mile track within a reasonable distance that is worth a flip.. Besides, it is unfair to ask spectators, vendors and sponsor to drive 3+ hours between events.....

As far as a backup track, I cant believe you even freaking said that. Monday morning quarterbacks piss me off. I suppose if it rains at Daytona, they should just move the race to Talladega since the tracks are similar?

cummin get some, its a let down for you? just think about how dennis and sheila feel. and another track didn't need to be planned for. this was the worst flood thats been recorded ever!!! atleast in middle tennessee. they dont need your complaining!! all that does is make it worse than it already is.

This sucks!! Doubt we make the trip down either... Just to long of a trip to just watch pulls. Why don't someone get on the horn and find another track to go to?!? Maybe a back up track should have been planned for... Who would have thought a track that low and near a river would flood in spring?:doh:

Maybe next year it be moved from Beech Bend, since we have no luck there.

Still appreciate everyones effort, just sucks to hear this.

There is no one more disappointed than Sheila and I.

Well we will still be there, and make the best of it, sure wish I could see some racing, but you can control mother nature about as much as you can stop a speeding train without any brakes. Like many others have said, TS 2011 will be all that much better!

Im sure, and like I said I still appreciate everyones effort towards it.

Sorry if that all kinda came out wrong guys... didn't mean to ruffle feathers was just asking some questions and making some comments. Some people above said that there were other tracks around the area thats all I was getting at..

Thanks again for the efforts.

Maybe a back up track should have been planned for... Who would have thought a track that low and near a river would flood in spring?:doh:

????

I'm sure if the Perry's had a crystal ball they would've picked a weekend when the town wasn't under water... lmao

Cut 'em some slack...

Dennis I'm sure of that. When all of this settles down and you decide when you are going to hold the TS drag race, we'll do our damnest to make it if it's at all possible. Good luck with the rest of the fun this weekend.

I will still be there!!! Diesel World magazine will be in the house!!! I might change our hotel reservation and travel plans though... We might drive up Friday morning instead of Thursday to save some $$$... Not sure yet, but I will be there for sure with my Canon in hand so make sure your rigs are all shined up and ready to go!!!

I see some people are talkin about different tracks near by, is any one planning on goin to a near by track saterday morning between the pulls I wouldnt mind a lil drive during down time to watch some passes.

Are there any major road closures due to the flooding? Might be a good idea if one of the locals could keep us informed...