Indiana Diesel Nationals moves dates!

we need an after hours tug of war place, like 50$ to enter have brackets winners takes all

EMcBride said:
Me usually Brandon.
DHRA has nothing to do with the after hour activities at the hotels, nor do we wish to attend, acknowledge that situation. It sounds like the police sanction some kind of after hour activities and DHRA will stay FAR from that legal nightmare. I personally feel that everyone wants to grab a steak, lot's of adult beverages and screw around with their truck. The mixture of alcohol and vehicles turns me off, but I know its what others like to do.
What we (DHRA) are interested in, is getting more activities at our show that are related to the diesel culture.
We'll keep plugging away at it!

That's why I'd like an afterhours event at the track or local gathering spot. How did Houston work out? I wasn't able to find enough money in my couch to attend, but I thought there was an after-hours concert there?

brandon.

There was 4-500 at the concert, but about an hour in it went to like 50, because the guys were tug-o-war-ing in the parking lot. I called some people on a Dj/dance/beer and bikini contest for Indy. I'm working on it....

EMcBride said:
There was 4-500 at the concert, but about an hour in it went to like 50, because the guys were tug-o-war-ing in the parking lot. I called some people on a Dj/dance/beer and bikini contest for Indy. I'm working on it....

:doh: DOH! I guess that would have been a kick in the pants for the organizers. Let me know if there's anything I can help. Although, I must admit that it was my buddies that were doing most of the burnouts/screaming/drinking last year. Lemme talk to them to see what would be better than burnouts/drinking/screaming.

brandon.

joefarmer said:
:doh: DOH! I guess that would have been a kick in the pants for the organizers. Let me know if there's anything I can help. Although, I must admit that it was my buddies that were doing most of the burnouts/screaming/drinking last year. Lemme talk to them to see what would be better than burnouts/drinking/screaming.

brandon.

Burnouts/drinking/screaming/bikini's :evil

Brandon,

Thats one good looking nitrous bottle you have there..... :aiwebs_015:

Doug

Back