Indiana Diesel Shootout - June 8th

Jarid said the other truck smoked his beams. However an 8.7 is still on the line

Jarid lost a tranny in the final against Phil Taylor. In the semi Jarid raced Phillip Palmer and beat him by a bunch and Team Green ran a 9.5. Lights got smoked for Jarid, had a .3 60', and 7 something 1/4 mile. :D Wind was just right coming across to smoke the lights. Too bad for sure. I think the Common Rail meteor is just hit the dinosuars.:poke:

Last edited:
Drags were nice to see but watching pulls is going to be a joke. First it's past 5 and they're still prepping the track....should have been done and ready the moment the silly burnout completion was over. Give fans a few to get into position to watch and get the show on the road. That brings me to another point....they touted they have installed a new permanent sled pull track....cool...except the track ends about 100 feet short of the stands!!! There is a hill that is being utilized for spectators but it has to a good 200 feet away and doesn't do much to provide an elevated view of the pulls. It's either sit at the end of the stands and get a sore neck from looking right the entire time or sit on a hill and wish you'd brought your binoculars. What a freakin joke.

Two years ago when rain was coming is the way they should do it!

Run a pair of trucks down the strip, pull the sled, two more on the strip, pull the sled, etc, etc.

Looks like the show and shine on dirt to me so far! Pull up, get your name announced and pull off....

Wow can't please everyone. At least its a full event. With both sled pulls and drags

It's pretty good setup if you brought your own chair or don't mind sitting in the grass

Wow can't please everyone. At least its a full event. With both sled pulls and drags

When another dozen people that were sitting around me made the very same complaints it seems to me there's a legitimate issue.

im just glad they are streaming it live so im watchin it from my house on the net......

2.6 results
Left column is hook order.
Streaming is awesome!

Attachments

• 2.6 Indy 2013.PNG
    2.6 Indy 2013.PNG
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
3.0 results

Attachments

• 3.0 Indy 2013.PNG
    3.0 Indy 2013.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
Second best thing instead of actually being there...

Streaming it live while I work on this
It sure keeps me motivated!

A1E5236B-E3D5-4B98-BEF6-797C718CCF4E-1660-000000C0362D6C5F.jpg

Drags were nice to see but watching pulls is going to be a joke. First it's past 5 and they're still prepping the track....should have been done and ready the moment the silly burnout completion was over. Give fans a few to get into position to watch and get the show on the road. That brings me to another point....they touted they have installed a new permanent sled pull track....cool...except the track ends about 100 feet short of the stands!!! There is a hill that is being utilized for spectators but it has to a good 200 feet away and doesn't do much to provide an elevated view of the pulls. It's either sit at the end of the stands and get a sore neck from looking right the entire time or sit on a hill and wish you'd brought your binoculars. What a freakin joke.
It's been a joke for years now. I haven't been back since the first time they offered 'free admission', but pay to park. Brush pulls around here are run ten times better.
At least it looks like it was full house:hehe:

kinda curious as to what happened to shane's hualer i love that rig

We had a blast. We will definitely be back next year. Hope to meet even more good people next year. couldn't have had a better time!

It's been a joke for years now. I haven't been back since the first time they offered 'free admission', but pay to park. Brush pulls around here are run ten times better.

At least it looks like it was full house:hehe:

They were behind us