Indiana Diesel Shootout - June 8th

i had more fun today than i had in a long time at a event. happy to see everyone!! good runs to bully dog!

All of the Bully Dog passes were BS in my opinion. Their wastegate dumps right under the truck and smokes the beams. Timeslips will tell....

Your so full of **** it coming out your ears!! Look at the pass where he raced Team Green, he beat him by a mile when his lights were smoked and team green ran a 9.5.

There were a few passes that the numbers didn't look right on.
And congrats to Wade for the fastest duct-tape covered engine I've seen.
From my Not-So-Smart phone

Last edited:
I call bs as well. Wastegate smoke was pointed directly at the ground at front tires. I think everybody in the game knows better than that. Watch any vid of the truck and you'll see a big plume of smoke come out from under it on launch. We ran 8s three years ago for the same reason. Either way, they were offered more than once to run heads up and they wouldnt. I think youll see this is common knowledge in the next few days. Im curious to see what randy has to say about it as it was brought to his attention more than once with no reaction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

That was great to see. LOL

I was going to run you down but got side tracked. I went to post a photo of the board after his pass but you had beaten me to comp, so I figured you were close by.

I was going to run you down but got side tracked. I went to post a photo of the board after his pass but you had beaten me to comp, so I figured you were close by.

Didn't mean to steal your thunder.

Looking at the timeslips that were posted on the screen the only bully dog run that was bs was the 7.9xxx, as it had a .3xx 60' and not even topfuel goes that quick in 60'.

The other two runs that were 8's were a low 1.4x and a high 1.3x, both very believable runs. I didn't write down the increments at the time, but I did pause it and look them down, nothing stuck out as an anomaly other then the 7 second pass.

Ashley Black's trucks last exhibition run (the 9.0x) had similar short numbers 60' and 330', but was way down on the mph 150 vs 160. If they had the extra power that run they would have run a very similar 8.7x time.

So yes Bullydog smoked the lights on the one pass (the 7sec one), and it always shows in an unreal 60' in this case a .3xx, same as Armor's 9.17 run a year ago in mission with the .9xx 60'. If the truck runs the typical 60' and all the other increments make sense to that, it is hard to factually argue that.

Where they have their wastegate pointed is another debate all together.

Honestly I hope they are legit as it will keep us all pushing forward. But there was just too many variables against them. The tranny blanket was another factor. It was like an inch off the ground

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

So they smoked the lights at the end when they went 159? Looks like his ET was a little slow for that trap speed... I expect 8.3's out of you in Muncie Jarid! :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370798145.791967.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Fastest CR in the world?

7.99 in prostreet a possibility? :evil

Last edited:
If anyone has pictures please post them. I mossed alot of racing yesterday since i was running et class.

I'm picture illiterate so this is what Jarid's time slip looked like..

R/t. -- .305
60'. -- 1.411
330. -- 3.745
1/8. -- 5.655
mph. -- 129.01
1000. -- 7.302
ET. -- 8.706
mph. -- 159.83

Sorry for the changes.
Congrats Bully Dog, Jarid and crew

Last edited:
It's funny how every time a record is broken or a real great pass is made, there are all the negative comments.

Great runs Bully dog and Jarid, they looked awesome from the vids!!

So they smoked the lights at the end when they went 159? Looks like his ET was a little slow for that trap speed... I expect 8.3's out of you in Muncie Jarid! :)

View attachment 44025

Sent from my iPhone

Fastest CR in the world?

7.99 in prostreet a possibility? :evil
That et is right on par with the mph. High 8's is about it. 7's will not ever happen at that weight....that's a pipe dream.
Good job Jared don't let the haters sitting in there moms basement bother you.

Maybe......mid 8's are coming thats no doubt, 170mph is already being knocked on. A properly setup truck, proper height, transmission & suspension theres a low 8 in there.

Congrats Bullydog!!

Last edited: