Indiana Diesel Shootout - June 8th

That et is right on par with the mph. High 8's is about it. 7's will not ever happen at that weight....that's a pipe dream.
Good job Jared don't let the haters sitting in there moms basement bother you.

I don't see 7's happening myself and not trying to start a war, but it's not been too many years ago when 8's in a pro street seemed impossible.

Jared is one of the nicest, most honest people in the racing community. I have seen him decline a ET if he even thinks there may be timing error.

I wasn't there, but did watch a pass of his on the streaming site and he walked away from the Black Chevy that ran a 9.7 IIRC. It wasn't even close, coupled with the time slips it sure looks legit. If not, I'm sure Jared will chime in. He may of changed up his set/tuning/etc. to pickup the new ET, only he can say.

What I saw on that one run was very impressive, Congrats to Jared and the Bully Dog team.

I made an ass of myself when I asked if it was really bully dog tuning... He wasn't too happy about that.

What a great event. When I finally get home all my pics and vids will be uploaded.

It was a blast with the crew.

If that was in eliminations Bullydog should have lost that round. He left WELL before the tree was activated.:doh:

Looking at that video I have to agree with you Greg, the live feed was from a different angle and you couldn't see that. There was so much smoke on the line you couldn't see anything. As Rob said there isn't a finer more honest racer than Jarid, he will set the record straight. The 8.70 pass and 8.81 pass numbers look correct however.

video coming up for the 8.70 pass, vid is from the big end

edit: here you go!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN5shHee2nU"]Vollmer Bullydog 8.70 at 159mph Indy 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: