Indiana Diesel Shootout - June 8th

This is how I spent my weekend... roasting nitto 420's :)

null-23.jpg

Last edited:

So I want everyone to watch this closely. Watch the huge plume of smoke under the truck. This happened on every run because this is where the wastegate is dumping. It was brought the the bullydog guys attention as well as Randy's and it just went ignored. So any of you explain to me how its not smoking the lights. Nevermind the tranny shield hanging a inch off the ground. Im a big fan of the truck and have great respect for Jarid for what he has done. But there is no way the runs are legit with that much smoke directly between the beams.

Also, Someone explain to me how phillip was steady running him down on this pass. Phillip ran a 9.50. That is not even close to an 8 second pass if he is gaining on him at that rate. If Im missing something here, let me know. But something wasnt right. The start is even more rediculous. Yet nobody said a word.

Also, Someone explain to me how phillip was steady running him down on this pass. Phillip ran a 9.50. That is not even close to an 8 second pass if he is gaining on him at that rate. If Im missing something here, let me know. But something wasnt right. The start is even more rediculous. Yet nobody said a word.

definitely looked like phillip was gaining on him.

Congrats Jared! Good run!

Thanks for pushing our truck into our trailer in Mission.

Now can you help us push it down the track faster...lol.

See you in Edmonton!

So I want everyone to watch this closely. Watch the huge plume of smoke under the truck. This happened on every run because this is where the wastegate is dumping. It was brought the the bullydog guys attention as well as Randy's and it just went ignored. So any of you explain to me how its not smoking the lights. Nevermind the tranny shield hanging a inch off the ground. Im a big fan of the truck and have great respect for Jarid for what he has done. But there is no way the runs are legit with that much smoke directly between the beams.

Totally agree that run was no good. I don't agree that Phillip was gaining on him till after Jarid crossed the the finish line, the live feed from the other side of the track showed the difference between the trucks at the finish line much better. If you look at the time slip from the 8.70 pass against Brett it looks good. I didn't see the time slip from the 8.81 pass since 1320 go didn't post it.

Left Lane Right Lane
Brett Deutsch Name Jarid Vollmar
6249 Car Number 5618
PS Class PS
6 Q/P 1
0.00 Dial In 0.00
.245 R/T .305
1.496 60' 1.411
4.086 330' 3.745
6.151 1/8 5.655
118.730 MPH 129.010
7.941 1000' 7.302
9.459 1/4 8.706
147.91 MPH 159.83

I ran Jarid on his 8.8 pass and his 8.7 pass, and on both pass's he pulled ahead of me at the start but once we hit the 1/8 mile mark I just stayed the same distance from him. I do not agree with the way he has his wastegate run but the two runs I raced him the wastegate had no affect on his times. I know what my truck runs and he beat me to the finish on both races by about 5-6 trucks.

The track hooked great my first run, then on my second and third runs the track hooked like ****. In the second round of eliminations when I raced Jarid I lined up completely outside the grove to the left and it was much better. On my first run my Dads shoes were sticking to the track, to the point where he almost fell over. The rest of the runs that day he said it was like walking on a asphalt street.

Congrats Jarid and BullyDog team.

I ran Jarid on his 8.8 pass and his 8.7 pass, and on both pass's he pulled ahead of me at the start but once we hit the 1/8 mile mark I just stayed the same distance from him. I do not agree with the way he has his wastegate run but the two runs I raced him the wastegate had no affect on his times. I know what my truck runs and he beat me to the finish on both races by about 5-6 trucks.

The track hooked great my first run, then on my second and third runs the track hooked like ****. In the second round of eliminations when I raced Jarid I lined up completely outside the grove to the left and it was much better. On my first run my Dads shoes were sticking to the track, to the point where he almost fell over. The rest of the runs that day he said it was like walking on a asphalt street.

Congrats Jarid and BullyDog team.

I just watched the vid on motormaniatv.com of your race, and you are correct. The times add up. Also, watching closely you see that the wastegates DO NOT open until he starts to move. Its legit to me.

The run against Stucky was obviously false. Stuckys smoke was just as bad on Jarids side as anything from the wastegates under the truck. So maybe thats why he got the win? From the motormaniatv point of veiw, Im not sure if Jarid could even see the tree from Stuckys smoke.

Im gonna have to charge Mcintosh County Schools for that photo op. Hooker gets royalties though.

I have roughly 50 pictures from every run from Jarid except the one against Phillip. Which is no doubt something was up there. I saw the vid of that run and it's clear. Jarid had 3 trucks damn near before the light even went green LOL. The rest, you guys need to zip it on. Nice passes, no smoke in the lights or anything else. The dude whipped some ass this weekend and deserves congrats for it. I have still photos showing each bulb lighting and smoke etc etc. I think I even have a video as well.

Last edited: