Industrial Injection hits 2297rwhp!!

He lives right there and has a street driven 10 sec Dmax. Good guy just doesn't post that much. Is a $hitstick super critic like me and knows a lot of the $hit that he has pulled.

thanks for the heads up .

you sure seem to have a lot of interest for just popping in ! welcome !

Their truck is very well done. Industrial has enormous resources and won't hesitate trying different things to find what works better. That thing has had a few different engines. This one is an LB7 and tweaked quite a bit from the one just a month ago at their own dyno event. Yeah I'm always interested in what they're doing.

I'm stuck on the west coast so in oblivious to what goes on in the world aside of the feedback on this site .

You guys are correct the only thing you see is black pearl on Facebook and dimitri , ii, and all the drama.
That being said I like to watch the Dow brothers run 9.xx on a leaf sprung truck with a lift and ranchos .
Blue run the junker to a 10.xx ... And They did a full write up on how to build a no bs semi budget 1300hp truck .
Ponci come back with his new set up ( work of art ) after the wreck .
I got to see Ron a's truck run a 10.xx at sac.
I'm excited to see the granby truck run in person .
Idaho rob always impresses.
Jp's truck is gonna rip when it's done .
Lavons killing it and when i reach out I get a return call from the man himself .
I order parts from Taylor manning and they show up on time with a phone call to boot.
Les shows up to a local pull and shuts it down .
That's what keeps me motivated . Real people doing real honest things on real budgets .

If I had the money to sponsor I'd pour it into to these guys . Instead of nut swinging on dimitri or ii . I'm young (27) and Been doing the diesel thing for 7 years . I haven't lost faith yet but question the route things are going . I remember the first time I went to Jefferson state drags , it was huge .... The last time I went the decline was embarrassing.
Just the opinions of an enthusiast .

I'm stuck on the west coast so in oblivious to what goes on in the world aside of the feedback on this site .

You guys are correct the only thing you see is black pearl on Facebook and dimitri , ii, and all the drama.
That being said I like to watch the Dow brothers run 9.xx on a leaf sprung truck with a lift and ranchos .
Blue run the junker to a 10.xx ... And They did a full write up on how to build a no bs semi budget 1300hp truck .
Ponci come back with his new set up ( work of art ) after the wreck .
I got to see Ron a's truck run a 10.xx at sac.
I'm excited to see the granby truck run in person .
Idaho rob always impresses.
Jp's truck is gonna rip when it's done .
Lavons killing it and when i reach out I get a return call from the man himself .
I order parts from Taylor manning and they show up on time with a phone call to boot.
Les shows up to a local pull and shuts it down .
That's what keeps me motivated . Real people doing real honest things on real budgets .

If I had the money to sponsor I'd pour it into to these guys . Instead of nut swinging on dimitri or ii . I'm young (27) and Been doing the diesel thing for 7 years . I haven't lost faith yet but question the route things are going . I remember the first time I went to Jefferson state drags , it was huge .... The last time I went the decline was embarrassing.
Just the opinions of an enthusiast .

Quit bringing your logic into dyno forums....there's no place for that here!! LOL

Meatball is dead on. I thought I was just getting old and didn't look at stuff like I did when I was young. I really don't care much about racing the diesel stuff anymore. I like my jeep and SXS.

x2 to this, his post and your post in John's NHRA thread as well.

I too wondered if maybe I was just old (which im not) and saw things different or if the whole diesel thing in general just changed from what it was. My truck hasn't ran since 09. Got too busy working on other peoples stuff and liked making money versus spending it. Every time I thought about putting it back together I realized what the new atmosphere was, there's still enough of the guys I used to pull with pulling, but things have changed a lot otherwise. It used to be a bunch of people with a common goal helping each other out (circa pre sellout DP days since your a Dmax guy as well). Now there's a big spread, the true new guys get mixed in with the oralers and the smart experienced ones get sick and leave.

Back