Industrial Injection hits 2297rwhp!!

attachment.php

From one weekend to another the spread is ~300 on fuel and ~700 on spray......and even D is baffled by that.....LOL

Are people not aloud to tweak and tune their settup between events?

Sure, but everyone rolling way high? That dyno was giving it up easier than this chick I knew in high school.

One year at Diesel Power Challenge, the had everyone do coast down tests to determine friction loss of tires and such before they dyno run.

I always thought a great way to cheat would be to put on the emergency brake just a little bit, so it gives super high friction numbers, and hence super high corrected OR uncorrected dyno numbers.

we were there at USD Sol for the 2297 Run and it was pretty impressive you could feel the power in your chest and in the ground turned out to be a pretty good event

Congrats, Truck makes HP for sure. Nice job making multiple events with it living at that level.

DynoJet will upgrade the software to read 3kHP for $10.00. Would be a good investment it appears.

No. They were on SAE scale. Normal corrected % is 10 so uncorrected would have been around 1800-1850.

The other graph posted was DIN. Those are too different correction factors. If the full sheet is posted it will show what correct factor is, as there is no "normal correction factor". The dyno will correct as it sees fit at the conditions of the run. The dyno jet software will show non-corrected numbers on any stored run, so it'd just have to be viewed with uncorrected setting, this would end your guessing.

The other graph posted was DIN. Those are too different correction factors. If the full sheet is posted it will show what correct factor is, as there is no "normal correction factor". The dyno will correct as it sees fit at the conditions of the run. The dyno jet software will show non-corrected numbers on any stored run, so it'd just have to be viewed with uncorrected setting, this would end your guessing.

and all it takes is 2 seconds and a mouse to get the real numbers !

Well relay back using correction on the bottle is facking retarded. And it's beyond my comprehension why anyone couldn't understand that.

Why would they use different corrections, scales and such when posting a 2300hp# and video has gotten them almost 5,000 shares on facebook? #publicity

What cam is in Brett's engine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back