Injection Pump

Like the other guys said, just tell the shop to rotate your barrels and see what max fuel is. they ought to give you some sort of chart for what fuel plate position = how many cc's. That's how I've been doing it for guys here lately and they seem to like knowing how much fuel they're using after they get done tuning.

I wouldn't bother with a cam yet personally. Minimal gains for the money to buy and have one installed. Money that could be spent on putting 13's in your pump.

good luck

I hear that Diesel Performance Engineering in Savannah Missouri sets up some nice pumps without the CDS price.

:rockwoot: thanks man...If I could ever get Rod or Tim into pickups like they are with tractors they'd be dangerous

can you even put a vp on a 12 valve? seems like timing and amount of injection would be totally different, just a guess, same reason it's so hard to p-pump a 24 valve?

Believe it or not, my yard dog at work has a 12v motor with a VP pump ! And the Yard Dog was built in 2003 !! Sorry for gettin off topic just wanted to share that !

Like the other guys said, just tell the shop to rotate your barrels and see what max fuel is. they ought to give you some sort of chart for what fuel plate position = how many cc's. That's how I've been doing it for guys here lately and they seem to like knowing how much fuel they're using after they get done tuning.

I wouldn't bother with a cam yet personally. Minimal gains for the money to buy and have one installed. Money that could be spent on putting 13's in your pump.

good luck

Can you give me some price quotes?