injector size

for tranny.... John Wood ot BTS depending on where in the u.s. you are. as for packages..depends on who you ask.

turbonetics t-72
dynomite diesel b codes
terminator dual hpops
john wood tranny
itp 5/8" fuel system

if i was gonna build a truck thats what i would get..

lol luke i was just playin.

im sure bwd could give you the package you want.

I tow 10K and my EGT's have not gone above 1150*. I was towing up the grapevine(I5 in Cali), a little bump in the road 25 miles long. It tows like a dream. My mods are in my sig. Fairly quick for a 8K truck, well quick enough for two weeks ago. LOL......

Here's what'll probably be a more important question- how much money do you have to spend?

This is just my .02 from experience. Get a good trans and converter before you do much of anything. I think most everybody will agree with that. I have a 99 and 2000, both with 4r100's and I have learned the hard way. 2 trannies in each now. Most of the guys posting back know a whole lot more than I do. But I do know that the trans is VERY important. It just plain sucks when you get a new hot setup and are havin fun with it, only to have the trans go.

The best proven tranny is a BTS. As for the power options that you asked about I have everything that you need and it is for sale. It is all at Beans Diesel Performance in Tennessee. I have Dual HPOPs (Stealth Kit) Beans biggest injectors, that I do believe can have an additional mod to even flow more fuel now. They are Hybrid 340cc injectors and they are mean. I also have an H2E piping kit with Beans 71mm turbo that Luke Cline mentioned. I also have head studs, heads with machine work and fire rings, and possibly billet connecting rods if interested (they are necessary for these power parts). Also I have a TS Performance 4 bank chip that is programed for my setup that put down some serious power. well over 700 with the Nos. I would also sell my chip burner. This is one of the best power packages out there that will get you to 600hp without nos.

If interested PM me or call Bean. The whole truck is at his shop.

Here is a PROVEN combo: DI SHO injectors
GT42
Big DIIC Intercooler
Headers
Head work
all the necessary internal mods........ Last dyno 619 last trip to the track 12.21 at 110...all fuel. The rig is a 2000 x-cab 4x4