Injector Sizing: h341/s471 twins

Gravy

Giggity Giggity
What is the ideal injector size for an h341/s471 twins setup? I am looking to be running an edge drag comp for now, and adding a smarty and a water meth system down the road. The setup runs about 70psi. I am unsure whether to get 150's or 200's? Thanks.

-Greg

BTW, the turbo is an hE341. Couldnt find the edit button.

I used to run 150's with a single He351. I think 150's or 200's will be just fine with your twin turbo setup. I personally would go with 200's or larger because I like horsepower. If you live in town and want your truck to be more "smokeless", you might want to limit yourself to 200's or smaller.

I've ran 200's. Towing heavy in hot weather it was just a bit too much. I'm running 125's now and can easily keep temps down with them. 150's would work great. Mine are the 341-3b but should be really close to what you're running.
The 341 does seem to choke off above 55 lbs. of boost but spoolup is great. You can always swap a 351 directly in place if more power is called for. Be sure and drill the wastegate out to 1 inch. The 341 has a really small wastegate hole.

I agree with that, I just tow alot and real heavy most of the time.The twins are perfect for towing.

I agree with that, I just tow alot and real heavy most of the time.The twins are perfect for towing.

gwhammy is the guy you should listen to, he's the only guy I know of that regularly tows with an He341 twin setup. The rest of us are "making educated guesses" based on experience with other setups.