Injector status

godfrey12v

Just beginning to wonder WTF happened to you guys. I ordered injectors for my 12 valve a month ago and was told they would be at my door in no more than 14 days???? Its been more than double that by now. I have been calling the shop to over a week now and no answer??? what kind of damn business are you running? I know your probably busy but I am self employed myself and I know what it is like to be busy but customer service is my biggest thing. Your doing nothing but losing business and making a bad name for yourself everyone on the forum said yall were great to deal with well thats true when I ordered them everyone was very nice but now its like you have dropped off the face of the earth. At this point I just want my money back. I have a turbo just sitting in the box that was built and shipped to me faster than my injectors and i ordered it a week later. I have even got ahold of a former employee that forwarded my info to you still no call. A reply would be greatly appreciated since no one at your business knows how to use the shop phone or cell phone. Don't bother sending me a PM on this site if you cant call me then just return my money to me

Thanks,
Chase
(828)216-7681

that thread was posted 6-08-12. I ordered them on 6-01-12. the wait is not what is bothering me. its the customer service. If someone tells me no longer than 14 days then thats what I expect. Why lie??? Atleast someone could answer the phone and say hey man its gonna be 2 more weeks sorry for the inconvenience but I can't even get a answer

Im in the same boat. Ive been trying to get ahold of jamie for the past month. When i ordered them they told me to expect 7-10 days. That was more than two months ago. Its very frustrating to have someone take your money and then completly ignore you. Someone at sdx needs get on the ball, because this kind of customer service wont get anyone very far.
jon

Well jon I'm glad I'm not the only one. thats just not the way you do business. The weird thing is that I have heard nothing but good about them on cummins forum and this forum and all the sudden they act like this. I'm in the process of getting my money back through my credit card company so I can go to someone that will treat me the way a customer should be treated. I bet I have called Jamie 50 times and the shop more than that and still no return.

Well jon I'm glad I'm not the only one. thats just not the way you do business. The weird thing is that I have heard nothing but good about them on cummins forum and this forum and all the sudden they act like this. I'm in the process of getting my money back through my credit card company so I can go to someone that will treat me the way a customer should be treated. I bet I have called Jamie 50 times and the shop more than that and still no return.

Yea, same here. Heard great things about thier stuff. And now im out of a set of injectors and they could care less it seems. Ive had better luck getting ahold of thier parts supplier then the place i ordered them from. Im really not one for bashing anyone but this is horrible.
Jon

Yeah same here if they had been a week or 2 late and they told me about it that would be fine but this ignoring customers is some BS. I'm about tired of this waiting game. I didnt spend the money for the hell of it. I spent it bc I want new parts on my truck

Yea, nothing like have completing a 6 month long build and wanting to finally get it run due to parts i ordered months in advance. Its a great feeling.

haha i can only imagine. luckily im still driving mine it just sucks seeing a new turbo in the box and knowing it wont do a bit of good without the injectors

Yea ive been ready for my injectors for awhile. And since they told 7-10 days i sent out my injectors for cores right away.

There is someone trying to get this all caught up, and hopefully Jamie chimes in soon.

guys jamie and weston at sdx are really working hard to get everything caught up
be patient they are worth the wait

I have been patient all I want is to be able to contact them and see how much longer its gonna be

I ordered a set of 5x18's on 5/12 from Chris, was told they would be done by the end of the week!!! he said he had a set of tips that were done. .....The whole reason I paid him my money that day, and sent out my cores the next, was because he told me they would be done in under a week.

then I get a call back a week and a half later asking if I was "still interested in buying a set"

you're damn right I am!!! I paid allready!

patience and waiting is out the window, this is just plain stupid now, I have been patient for the last month and a half! coming on 2 months!!!

I ordered a set of 5x18's on 5/12 from Chris, was told they would be done by the end of the week!!! he said he had a set of tips that were done. .....The whole reason I paid him my money that day, and sent out my cores the next, was because he told me they would be done in under a week.

then I get a call back a week and a half later asking if I was "still interested in buying a set"

you're damn right I am!!! I paid allready!

patience and waiting is out the window, this is just plain stupid now, I have been patient for the last month and a half! coming on 2 months!!!

Exacly how i feel. Tje most upseting part for me isnt so much how long its taking(i deal aftermarket stuff and understand that custom parts can take time) but repeativly not awndering not calling back is what bothers me the most.

and there not doing anything but hurting them selves and there business reputation. at least they could do is answer the phone. who else builds a good set of injectors??? Im about to say the hell with them ill get my money from the later if i have to drive to Arkansas. all i want is some damn injectors i guess thats too much to ask from SDX

8 Posts and they're all on here complaining. I have ordered Injectors from them a year ago and it was worth the wait. Quality over quantity. Sit down and wait or GTFO.

I waited a month for some 24v injectors also for a truck that was down. Frustrating yes. Jaimie and Chris were sure hard to get ahold of but Weston was at least in contact though. Deffanantly worth the wait on quality and performance. Try to remain optimistic and you will be happy.