Injector status

I waited a month for some 24v injectors also for a truck that was down. Frustrating yes. Jaimie and Chris were sure hard to get ahold of but Weston was at least in contact though. Deffanantly worth the wait on quality and performance. Try to remain optimistic and you will be happy.

I agree 100%, SDX probably makes some of the best injectors going. Hopefully the guys can get things rolling again. Been turning away customers wanting to run the SDX injectors. Just get the production rolling again guys.:rockwoot:

8 Posts and they're all on here complaining. I have ordered Injectors from them a year ago and it was worth the wait. Quality over quantity. Sit down and wait or GTFO.

Did they "promise" that they would be done at a certain point? If I had been told it was going to take upwards of 2 moths before I had them I would have probably said thanks, but no thanks. Its not a matter of being *****y because its taking a while, its because Chris told me he had a set of tips that were ready, and all he had to do was build them.

clearly the communication is not that great inside SDX... because even after 10 days Jamie didn't know I had ordered injectors... I don't make a habit of giving people $$$ when they don't even know I did!!! Even the secretary couldn't confirm that they received my cores after a month and some change.

I hate sounding like a whine bag here... but I bought them for an even that I was planning on attending with my truck, the promised delivery date was within that time, little did I know I would still not have them a month and a half later...

yet another message left today, hopefully it wont be ignored like the last 3

Did they "promise" that they would be done at a certain point? If I had been told it was going to take upwards of 2 moths before I had them I would have probably said thanks, but no thanks. Its not a matter of being *****y because its taking a while, its because Chris told me he had a set of tips that were ready, and all he had to do was build them.

clearly the communication is not that great inside SDX... because even after 10 days Jamie didn't know I had ordered injectors... I don't make a habit of giving people $$$ when they don't even know I did!!! Even the secretary couldn't confirm that they received my cores after a month and some change.

I hate sounding like a whine bag here... but I bought them for an even that I was planning on attending with my truck, the promised delivery date was within that time, little did I know I would still not have them a month and a half later...

yet another message left today, hopefully it wont be ignored like the last 3

This is everything ive been saying, not on how long. Its the fact that chris told me piont blank they have them sitting on the shelf ready to be assembled.and now the fact that eithier thier secratary has no idea whats going on or jamie just ignors the customers.
Jon

yep....

maybe its just because we own 1stgen's, and we are used to going slow?

All lines of the 1-800 number for SDX are "unavailable", ive called and called and nothing. Only person that is trying to help is Chris and Weston, the two guys who dont even work at SDX...

Did Jamie fall off the face of the planet??

just another week gone by... and I couldn't even get a hold of Jamie to get my money back if I wanted to!!

ugggghhhhhhh!!!

I tried calling there also and one line was disconnected and another was unanswered and this was just to get a shipping addy for something one of them PM'd wanting....

All lines of the 1-800 number for SDX are "unavailable", ive called and called and nothing. Only person that is trying to help is Chris and Weston, the two guys who dont even work at SDX...

Did Jamie fall off the face of the planet??

just another week gone by... and I couldn't even get a hold of Jamie to get my money back if I wanted to!!

ugggghhhhhhh!!!

im still right thier with you bud. but least chris seems like hes trying. i feel alittle better knowing some one is trying to figure it out since jamie is MIA.even tho one of the biggest events around my area is coming up next weekend and it looks like im gona be truckless.
jon

Last edited:
Guys I'm still here not going anywhere. We are having internet issues at the shop. Since the phone are are a voip phone they are down. I have posted my cell multiple times anyone is welcome to contact me on that. 479-502-0221. I have been extremely busy here lately at the shop and very short handed. As most have seen we have cut all orders to try to work through this down time. I understand everyone's frustration and I am sorry for all the inconvenience the we have caused. Again, please for now call or text my cell.

Guys I'm still here not going anywhere. We are having internet issues at the shop. Since the phone are are a voip phone they are down. I have posted my cell multiple times anyone is welcome to contact me on that. 479-502-0221. I have been extremely busy here lately at the shop and very short handed. As most have seen we have cut all orders to try to work through this down time. I understand everyone's frustration and I am sorry for all the inconvenience the we have caused. Again, please for now call or text my cell.

Jamie, thanks for replying. ive tried your cell a few times every week, left a Vmail on their twice, tried again today, your cell mailbox is full.

I cant imagine how busy you guys are, just looking for an update thats all really.

even tho one of the biggest events around my area is coming up next weekend and it looks like im gona be truckless.

same here... local truck pull next sunday morning that I've been looking forward to since the beginning of the summer.

If this were CPP, every joe on this forum would tell you guys to pull your money.

is this the right cell number cause i have texted it numerous times and left many voice mails and havent heard anything back? just trying to find out about the stuff i ordered back in may