Injectors, fass, GVS kit and stack?

im only looking for one of them wanna seperate them?
ill buy one of the stacks...

Mother ****er... Why are 90% of the retards from California? Use the effin search feature before you ask more stupid questions. Or... Go to J&H or Jefferson State diesel and they will help you out, both are reputable shops.

Mother ****er... Why are 90% of the retards from California? Use the effin search feature before you ask more stupid questions. Or... Go to J&H or Jefferson State diesel and they will help you out, both are reputable shops.

easy there sparky

He just want to buy these as cheap as he can so hes tryin to find used stuff on here first.

OP just pm me an offer on the one stack. Did you want any of the piping either? I got pipe that will go up to the downpipe. Just let me know.

Exactly what he said im on here looking for some cheaper used parts if u read my posts you would know that instead of being mister badas$ why dont you help me..isnt that wat this forum is for to help eachother out? huh?

Ok you want advice here is some advice:

There are way better injectors out there than 370's or DDP3. Wrong spray pattern for your small bowl pistons. These are alright, but if your going to spend the money, spend it wisely. The 7 hole injectors are all the rage these days, just be sure they came from a reputable builder so that the pattern is right. This will help down the road when you want some more power and really want to throw some timing in it.

On the FASS, you don't need one. The factory lift pump is good for what your wanting to make power wise. Most say it is good up to 600, but I have saw 475-500 a bunch.

On the governor springs, they make 3k, 4k, and 5k. If your on a budget, get the 3ks. If you get the 4k's that also brings on the possiblity of valve train problems and most would recomment 60lb. valve springs w/ upgraded retainers and keepers. You should be ok with the 3k's. And please, let a reputable shop or mechanic install these, many many engines have been lost due to governor spring install screw ups.

And on the stack...personal preference I say. In my opinion they belong on the track only. Be honest, why do you want a stack? Why? Really?

I have tried to be nice here. And I'll be the first to tell ya, opinions are like a$$ wholes, every bodys got one.

i offered up the stack because i think its less gay than 5'' with a garbage can tip, but its still gay.

Ok you want advice here is some advice:

There are way better injectors out there than 370's or DDP3. Wrong spray pattern for your small bowl pistons. These are alright, but if your going to spend the money, spend it wisely. The 7 hole injectors are all the rage these days, just be sure they came from a reputable builder so that the pattern is right. This will help down the road when you want some more power and really want to throw some timing in it.

On the FASS, you don't need one. The factory lift pump is good for what your wanting to make power wise. Most say it is good up to 600, but I have saw 475-500 a bunch.

On the governor springs, they make 3k, 4k, and 5k. If your on a budget, get the 3ks. If you get the 4k's that also brings on the possiblity of valve train problems and most would recomment 60lb. valve springs w/ upgraded retainers and keepers. You should be ok with the 3k's. And please, let a reputable shop or mechanic install these, many many engines have been lost due to governor spring install screw ups.

And on the stack...personal preference I say. In my opinion they belong on the track only. Be honest, why do you want a stack? Why? Really?

I have tried to be nice here. And I'll be the first to tell ya, opinions are like a$$ wholes, every bodys got one.

yeah DDP 90hp injectors im getting mon for sure if he still has them and 4k Gov. springs, will i still make good power? or notice it?
Right now im only at straight pipe with star wheel spun up..im putting 90hp injectors fuel plate and Gov springs with tuning a timing all at once...
what kinda HP jump will i see? J-State in redding ca im have tune it alfer its done..

the gov springs will wake your truck up a bunch you will know the difference. and for your HP numbers use the HP calculator on this site.

be careful with that 4k, dont reshape your piston with your valves.

the reason i say be careful is that your stock valve springs will not take 4000 rpm. they will float and potentially come in contact with your piston. you need to install stronger springs to spin 4k safely.

I forgot to ask...have you removed the silencer ring? That is worth 25 horsepower alone.

the reason i say be careful is that your stock valve springs will not take 4000 rpm. they will float and potentially come in contact with your piston. you need to install stronger springs to spin 4k safely.

Yeah jefferson-state diesel is putting all my stuff in next week they said there ganna hook me up and see what kinda numbers i will push on the dyno...ill keep you guys posted

correcting myself......
not for sure about dyno run im going to ask to dyno it...