Injectors, fass, GVS kit and stack?

There is a lot to be gained on a completely bone stock truck if you just take the time to tune the AFC... Not the MIA fuel plate trick either.
I don't think I would dyno your truck until you get some upgraded valve springs and retainers either. It seems the 4gsk might be brutal on the valvetrain. Some 370's would be a decent upgrade if you're just looking for something a little more desirable to drive. Bump your timing a little and it would make for a decent running truck.

All IMO

Yeah i just got of the phone with jeremy and chris down here in redding CA
were going doing 3200K springs with fuel plate ground down pushed all the way forward and timing advanced some with afc mods i think....were holding off on 90hp injectors i dont wanna blow a headgasket or turbo really....so were staying simple then head studs and injectors coming soon!!

still didnt answer my question, you need to know whats getting done before you do it.

still didnt answer my question, you need to know whats getting done before you do it.

i trust the guys down there there ganna do what makes best hp for my truck and applacation for what i want done...
i told them i want as much hp as i can get out of it and they know wat there doing so ya....sorry if that doesnt answer your guys question?

what fuel plate are you getting? your guna sound like a dumbass if you dont know what youve got.

The best one obviously.... Who cares, this guy has more money than brains. Why do it yourself for free when you can pay someone 90 bucks an hour to do it.