Injectors

i had a friend that was asking me about them earlier........he was saying a buddy of his in college has a set and after riding in his truck, he wants a set......they custom built jobbies??? what injector body do they use??? bosch, hertzog??????

i heard someone say just rv275's but dont hold me to it i just thought i read that may have read wrong

I saw someone say he makes them at his shop. Gus has a shop? news to me!

More than likely probably sends them to an EDM shop, pretty much what everybody is doing. There are only a few places that actually make the injectors.

I asked him who made them on CF and I was banned for asking....

*bdh*

Well if all the Mods on here took your side on every issue then you would be CompD's #1 Vendor. But hey lets not get this off track :rules:

Yeah, Keep the thread on topic.

I'm not going to ask again.

On occasion. We had beers at Suncoast last year.

I asked him who made them on CF and I was banned for asking....

Actually you were banned because you were warned 4X about spamming and didnt get it.

As far as who makes his injectors, there are only a handful of people that actually make the injectors. Im sure who actually makes his is a well guarded secret. Will it come out someday? Im sure it will. I just wouldnt want to be the guy known as " the guy that posts company secrets" . The industry has too many of them. Once your have that reputation...best of luck.

BBRam said:
I suppose you make your own......NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!

are you sure Brian? I dont do the edm, but I do often have a hand in the setting of pop pressures.

wtfd6 said:
are you sure Brian? I dont do the edm, but I do often have a hand in the setting of pop pressures.

Damn Sure !!!!!!!!!!! Hell, you had to ask me how to install them. :hehe:

BBRam said:
Damn Sure !!!!!!!!!!! Hell, you had to ask me how to install them. :hehe:

installation and injector setup are two totally different things! I hadnt been into a common rail at that time.

What topic was we on??? Whats the deal with all the pissing matches going on lately?? Would be noce if you all keep it on that other forum and not screw this one up.

Back