Injectors?

CL2000

What injectors work well? I have talked to a few people and they have said I will need smaller injectors than I would use with a VP. Im setting the truck up with a single for now untill the motor is broke in and I have all the bugs worked out. I want to make in the mid 500hp range for now with the single. I have a set of custom set of DDP 175s that a few people said would be way too big. Does anyone have a proven set up?

I'm running DDP 150's in my truck. Drive just fine. I'm in the mid to upper 400's, although these sticks should go further. I'd hang on to what you got and run them. If you don't like them, then swap them.

Ddp comp 250, JSD twins, 215 pump never benched, stock 245hp HO long block about 700hp fuel only and still tuning!

I am looking for a smaller set. I'm using F-1 6's and they haze like a mofo at idle. I'm gonna keep the 6's for the track, but need a smaller set for driveability.

I'm running DDP 150's in my truck. Drive just fine. I'm in the mid to upper 400's, although these sticks should go further. I'd hang on to what you got and run them. If you don't like them, then swap them.

Ddp comp 250, JSD twins, 215 pump never benched, stock 245hp HO long block about 700hp fuel only and still tuning!

you guys using the DDP's did you have anything special done to them? i have my DDP comp 250's in the truck and they are still set for a vp and it runs ok so far, i will know next week after I dyno if its making any power.

TJ two people have told me to leave the DDPs alone they work best set up for a vp

that what i have heard too, i know my truck started easy enough with 23* timing, the vp injectors, and no grid heater, and it runs smooth up to 4500 rpms or so.

I used 275RV's set at VP pressure (kills power) and had a good boost leak that gave 474 on dunbars.

you guys using the DDP's did you have anything special done to them? i have my DDP comp 250's in the truck and they are still set for a vp and it runs ok so far, i will know next week after I dyno if its making any power.

I ordered mine to run with a p-pump. I put those in instead of the old Jammer 2's I had, so its hard to say whether the improvement came from it being set for a p-pump (whatever that entails), or if its just better injector quality. I have a set of DDP 250's on my shelf set for a VP that I'm gonna try out a bit later.

What are you guys using for injectors other than ddps? Im just out of the bowls with 20#.

I used 275RV's set at VP pressure (kills power) and had a good boost leak that gave 474 on dunbars.
So you think that if a guy was to have the pop pressure set for P7100 specs they'd run good?
I'm thinking of P-pumping my truck,for reliability and it would be great if I could skip the throwing down of big bills as much as possible....
I'm only looking for about 325-400hp max to the ground.