Introducing, Smarty Touch

If this can replace my S03, and data log, I'll definitely be trying one on my VP truck. Glad to see this!

looking over the PID list, 06-09 trucks can read Duration and Timing, yet not on the 03-05 trucks. That would be worth a ton to me to be able to see what my timing/duration is at realtime.

Lavon

big step forward but the days of the HUGE bulky 15 pin wiring connectors is unecissary i do believe. flum up the hidden package and maybe a better looking egt adapter and you have a very nice product. pretty disappointed in the 03-05 pid support. main mm3, duration, main timing would be awesome for those trucks.

Does anybody know of anything that displays timing and duration on a 03-05? Or know what the PIDs are? I know the PIDs for the 06 don't work on the 05. I haven't been able to find it on a DRBIII either.

Thanks,
Paul

I think the Buick needs one of these Brian.
Would look sharp as a dadsh..

I have had the pleasure of testing this for awhile. I've tested it on my 02, 05 and my brothers 08. I use it on my 05 with the SSR unlock and my UDC tunes. Here is a picture of the dashboard that I use when racing:

1c681054-ca91-416e-b22e-1bf27e0627c8_zps357c3eb2.jpg

I am willing to answer any questions I can, but I do not have any "insider" information. In other words I do not know what the future plans are.

Paul

Is there going to be a nice molded piece that goes on the dash made instead of the window suction cup? I am about to need some new gauges and like the idea of this. You should make an external input for fuel pressure also.

Is there going to be a nice molded piece that goes on the dash made instead of the window suction cup? I am about to need some new gauges and like the idea of this. You should make an external input for fuel pressure also.

This^^ The most important gauge in a VP truck.

Hoping the future is bright for VP trucks. Otherwise, this is definitely a great monitoring solution. I do second the availability for expansion to fuel pressure gauges.

Back