Introducing, Smarty Touch

Like Paul I have been running one for a while, it's been a great improvement over other ODBII gauges I have used.

I have only ran it on my 05, but it's very easy to use and learn.

There have been several questions about multiple UDC tunes on a Touch, so here is how mine looks in the UDC menu. I have 3 loaded on the Touch. It's not shift on the fly, but still a easy and fast change if needed.

IMG_1773.jpg

Some other things I have noticed the Touch does that the S-06 doesn't do is it keeps your PoD setting between tunes and remembers the tire size, even if you go to stock and back to a tune.

Last edited:
As a VP owner I am disappointed in the lack of a fuel pressure monitor.

victims of technology's progression... the tech wasn't available at the time, and now the tech is focused on newer/more profitable endeavors :(

I'm curious if the touch will fix the file compatibility issues between SSR and S06. On MADs website it says that the SSR files can be "unlocked."

The Smarty Touch will be upgradeable and able to do many functions. This and much much more will be in the plans.

Thank you!

The Smarty Touch will be upgradeable and able to do many functions. This and much much more will be in the plans.

Thank you!

Well my main question is if I go ahead and get one now will it be upgradeable to read fuel pressure since it will be an external input. Or do I need to wait for the fuel pressure capable unit to come out?

The present version of Smarty Touch will be upgradable to all of the future updates.

Thank you!

Is the touch gonna be upgraded in the future like udc was supposed to be updated and never happened?

Back