is it safe and dependable?

Im on my 2nd one. the first dodge bought back.the dpf wouldnt work with out the comp pluged in to it at the dealer, 4 turbos,3 fly wheels,the egr fell off he motor 240 coads that i had to go to the dealer for them to take me out of limp mode. I have a 08 on my 2nd turbo, the dealer wans to clean it this week. I cant tow with this truck. I bucks when i let off the gas. I cant back the truck up with my trailers I cant see out the mirrors they shake so bad.
the egr keeps throwing coads I can say I hate mine. I have 21k on it , Im trying to sell it fir a 5.9L . the best part is dodge told me that the truck is made that way.
Dang, I would love to know it the deletes would cure all these problems. Amazing that you got the guinea pig.

Dang, I would love to know it the deletes would cure all these problems. Amazing that you got the guinea pig.

I would love to know also. but i dont want to chance that if i do all the deletes the truck will blow up. Im trying to tread it in.

The deletes are pretty much the problem solver, you will not blow your engine up at all, it will breath much more freely and get more power and MPG, we all like us some of that!

I have had good luck out of mine. 40,000 miles dpf deleted, egr deleted, S@B intake, Smarty. Use the truck everyday its a powerhouse.I have and Edge kit for sale.

The deletes are pretty much the problem solver, you will not blow your engine up at all, it will breath much more freely and get more power and MPG, we all like us some of that!

I agree. There is no reason for this engine to have so many problems. Cummins knows how to build them. To bad the tree huggers think they know better on how to make them breath. I have had the deletes since week one. I planned on doing them before I even bought the truck. I started with straight piping it just to see what it would do. And it didn't blow up. Runs CRAZY GOOD now and has more power than I could have hoped for. Wouldn't trade mine for any other truck. :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Work isnt as good as I wanted it to be. so I am planing doing these. I was going to send this truc down the road. but I need to buy a new stock trailer. I was told that magnaflow 5" sounds the bast. I am planing on a 5" exhaust.

I love my 6.7L Cummins, wouldn't trade it for any 5.9L or any other rig for that matter. I've done the EGR and DPF delete's wich is a turbo back and the S&B air intake, with the Smarty S67 of course. IT PULLS HARD, let me tell you. I have done as good as 24 mpg but average anywhere from 19 to 22.5 mpg, just depends what my driving is like that day lol. Can't wait to go against the 5.9Liters this fall in the sled pulls.