Is Quick Diesel Competitive?

Amish Elegance said:
Hey man, as long as you're at the track we'll let it slide. :hehe:

So you're the Wally Pall, eh? Is it true that you have a little midget that follows you around polishing one of those at all times?
Thats gotta get old, man. What if you step on him? LOL

:umno: Fletcher isn't that short... :shake:

Sorry Bill... :D

Paul

Amish Elegance said:
David, didn't you say the best RT this weekend was in QD?

Yeah, I won't mention names to predict the innocent :hehe: but one racer cut a .003 light :evil and won his round by .09 seconds. :rockwoot:

DavidTD said:
Yeah, I won't mention names to predict the innocent :hehe: but one racer cut a .003 light :evil and won his round by .09 seconds. :rockwoot:

He took to much of the stripe... The other guy could have cut an .08 light and won (if he could run the number). :D

I would really like to come out and play with you guys! I'm always up for getting my a$$ kicked...

Paul

paulb said:
He took to much of the stripe... The other guy could have cut an .08 light and won (if he could run the number). :D

I would really like to come out and play with you guys! I'm always up for getting my a$$ kicked...

Paul

It may be you that is doing the kicking. :hehe:

What impressed me this weekend was in just about every side by side round of racing, most had to wait for the W to illuminate to know who won. It didn't matter if it was Bracket, Quick Diesel, or Pro Street.

The diesel racers of today are much better than when I sat behind the wheel. LOL

Back