Is this kit good? Nitrous

If you have injectors...up the jet size. With stage 2's I'd start in the .090's and see where to go from there.

Greg...the fuel systems are totally different from a Dmax to a 6.0 as you know...unfortunatly for us 6.0 guys....the Dmax's can get waaaaay more fuel from their stock injectors....which limits stock injectored 6.0's to a .073

It sucks being on the losing end of common rail vs HUEI

6L PWR said:
I've already got that, I have since installed Stage II sticks, Head studs and better SCT program. I have more smoke than the single .073 will clear. I'm looking for what else I can do since I can't afford the turbo at this time.

Sounds like the first thing you need to do is get your tuner to tune for your injectors and nos. You may be getting too much fuel running through there. If you are drag racing the truck, I suggest a two stage and like COMP461 said, the progressive system works really well. Just make sure your tune is set for nitrous with injectors. You should be able to clear most of the smoke with a stock turbo and make some good times.

DJ :evil

They are going CR on the new ford right, I also have ARP 6.0 head studs if anyone needs them . People need to start out slow like UNBROKE said, you can always go up. The most important part is test, and try, different ways to deliver the nitrous at the most aggressive rate with out putting the fire out. The NX kit will also learn the signal off the TPS switch, on some vehicles, I have use that to try different percent throttle position so I don’t have to go to full pedal off the starting line and still have the nitrous come on when I let off the Brake , and roll in to the throttle a little slower .

The real story is try every thing and keep trying
$.02 :soap: *nx* *nx*

Curious, what does it cost to fill a 15lb bottle and how many seconds will it last?

In Houston...about 45 bucks. How long it lasts depends on the jets you run.
Snow White used a 15 lbs bottle in about 3 passes.
It lasts me about 6-7

when i was running a small shot with stock injectors (.058) i could make 5-6 passes on a 10lb bottel.
when i was running the big injectors with that little turbo my 15lb bottel was good for 2 nice runs and on the 3rd pass it would pitter out near the 1000ft mark
robert

My 3 - 20# bottles cost $180 to fill. With my jets I should get about 3 passes per bottle. $20 a pass makes twins sound better.

You guys use alot of nitrous!

We only use 10 lbs. every two passes. My jets are not that big either, Being a nitrous junkie .... I can only say, it's the only way to ROLL. We are NX dealers. If you guys need anything, please feel free to contact us.

DJ :evil

Back