Isn't there a "show us your wheels" Thread??

17" tires expensive, and 18's are worse.

16" rims can be had for a decent price now and tires are reasonable for them, but you do live on the west coast where a 16" wheel is like a moped rim...so you better go with 18's or maybe even some 20's j/k

my truck is going to be mainly used for pulling this year and its getting new 16's with 33x12.50 R16 tires on it.

20x10 on 35's

Front_Road_Armor3.jpg

backspacing on mine are 5.5.. an 18x10 with a 5.5" backspacing will work good..

Tires for 17" wheels don't have to be expensive....as long as you want 35" BFG AT's and have a Hummer dealership close....:bang Thats where my next set of tires are coming from. Though, for daily driving and pulling, 33's will probably treat ya better. I would post pics of my Centerlines and ProComp AT's, but their to big, anyone have an email I can send them to and you can shrink 'em and post them?:poke:

JFlagg said:
Tires for 17" wheels don't have to be expensive....as long as you want 35" BFG AT's and have a Hummer dealership close....:bang Thats where my next set of tires are coming from. Though, for daily driving and pulling, 33's will probably treat ya better. I would post pics of my Centerlines and ProComp AT's, but their to big, anyone have an email I can send them to and you can shrink 'em and post them?:poke:

if you are on a computer with windows...use MSPaint

hit crtl+W to bring up the shrink image box, put in a percentage for both height and width and hit enter, then re-save it

or send them to teejay517@comcast.net

He can't get his pics small enough and mine are too small, what gives? On my webshots it is full size...

JFlaggs wheels...

Those are 17x9 Centerlines with 35x12.5R17 ProComp At's. They used to be polished, but their dirty now. I just got a sandblaster a couple weeks ago, so some powdercoat is scheduled in the near future.

219386.jpg

Muddin_dude06 said:
I really like that truck! And I also like that bumper so much that I am going to have to build one! Lol

Thanks man :Cheer:

Pangela said:
ok, this is strange, because I've been looking at all these wheels with the round holes in them, and I haven't liked the way they look at all... but in this picture, I REALLY like them! What the hell. This could be problematic. Now what's I'm gonna do lol. Yeesh.

I currently have 16.5 American Racing, and they're hard to find tires for in that size, blah. So I was planning on going up to 17". Here's my current ones:

And here's some I was looking at:

I like the way these look too:

And these also: XD Hoss's

What kinda wheels are those on the red DMax?

PRattenbury said:
What kinda wheels are those on the red DMax?

No clue LOL, Wish I could help you out, but I found that picture on google after searching for "Dodge Truck Wheels" :hehe:

Pangela said:
No clue LOL, Wish I could help you out, but I found that picture on google after searching for "Dodge Truck Wheels" :hehe:
A friend of mine has the same wheels as me but black.. As soon as I get home I'll post them.

feelmecummin, that's the 6 lug version of my wheel but black.. As soon as I can find that pic I have of my buddies truck with those I'll post it.

Jeff, i think ive seen it. its a grey 02 with flairs? its like the opposite of your truck, whats chrome on yours is black on it?

HELO's rule!