It's right around the corner!

Johndeere9610

Ford guy
Pulling season that is.

So who's ready and who is not. Who's going to put up and shutup and who's going to keep crying like little *****es?

I am not at all got to get on the ball . I forgot how much there was to building a truck and started with a bone stocker on january 1rst .

I've got to pull the head and do some machine work. That takes time and I have very little of it lol.

Lynn's truck hasn't moved since the BOB super pull. It together other that needing to install his new Fass system. Although I'm wanting to get it in the shop and pull the engine out, tear it apart, and completely go through it, along with a different turbo, get the injection pump reworked by some one other that who he has been going all this time, better set of sticks, rebuild the clutch or go with a triple, get a degree wheel so I can see if I can role out the specs on the cam that's in it, among a bunch of other thing......... but funding is really not allowing for either of us at the moment lol.

Last edited:
im not ready. still gota get it regeared, put the new turbo on, put the duals on and find some tires for the duals, and a few other things.

Well I just need to build a hitch and bump stops for WS lol. I got it easy.

Not ready at all.. However headed in the right direction for a change.

:woohoo:

My motor should be done this week. still have to swap out all my driveline though.

Is it bad that mine is still a body sitting in a feild????

Sucks when you dont have a shop to work on it!

My motor is still sitting in the same place it has been for the last 8-9 months. In my shop floor...funds just haven't been here. I did just pick up a used Hamiliton Billet cam for a excellent price. However I haven't even gotten my rotating assembly balanced yet. :bang LOL

And I thought I have it bad. Mine motor is in joes hands at pdp still haven't figured out turbo to run yet and would like to do some up grading in the driveline but just not in the funds right now.

And I thought I have it bad. Mine motor is in joes hands at pdp still haven't figured out turbo to run yet and would like to do some up grading in the driveline but just not in the funds right now.

I called Joe to ask him a question yesterday and he was wondering why my cyl head wasn't there? LOL :bang

I have yet to send out my pump or turbo yet either. I keep saying "next week" but don't get around to it...probably because I know it'll have to go on the credit card. :kick:

truck is still in the trailer from last fallHave been busy working on other prodjects.

Dale

I called Joe to ask him a question yesterday and he was wondering why my cyl head wasn't there? LOL :bang

I have yet to send out my pump or turbo yet either. I keep saying "next week" but don't get around to it...probably because I know it'll have to go on the credit card. :kick:

Thats one reason I haven't messed with the turbo is that very reason. I won't put my pulling truck parts on credit if I can pay for them I'm not paying interest on them.

Almost ready waiting for my front diff to come back from getting a locker and all I have is some wiring to clean up and I hope I should b good to go, I want it to b back up and running by next weekend I need to having for the 12 then for a pull on the 26th of march