J and H Performance Nor Cal Diesel Rally

It should be a great event. Will anyone be able to get the $1500 reward for beating DAmico???

It should be a great event. Will anyone be able to get the $1500 reward for beating DAmico???

Wish we could go:( I know a certain white drag truck that got him in a sled pull yesterday :cheer:

Yes anyone can win the money. You just have to beat nick in the tough truck challenge.

I don't think that truck could ever do it again either. But if it could I would like to see you prove it. If Nicks truck was actually running ok and everything was working that white truck wouldn't have even come close.
Wish we could go:( I know a certain white drag truck that got him in a sled pull yesterday :cheer:

I don't think that truck could ever do it again either. But if it could I would like to see you prove it. If Nicks truck was actually running ok and everything was working that white truck wouldn't have even come close.

Yeah, I heard his clutch was slipping, the sun was in his eyes, and he left his racing gloves in his Porsche.

That really sucks. :doh:

At least he creamed the Goat Boys again. Not like whupping a Dodge is some kind of challenge, but it's still nice to see.

I"ll be waiting all week to go but why does this event start on Friday and not Saturday.

The dyno starts friday and that is to help get some of the tough trucks dyno out of the way because saturday is so busy .Friday night is the kick off dinner at pci also.

Don't forget.... The track is NOT going to be open for drag racing on friday night, unfortunately.

yeah it does suck that there isnt any friday night drags. it would have been fun watching everyone beat up on the rice burners :kick:

Does anyone know what SFI rating the fire suits have to be to be NHRA approved?

If your talking about a fire jacket for drag racing with nitrous it just has to be single layer, 3.2A/1

I really have no room to talk since my rig isn't running at the moment, but I am gonna have to agree with this statement.:)

And if Tom is able to make it to Redding, I think he has the best chance to de-throne Mr. Nick......

Joe

I really have no room to talk since my rig isn't running at the moment, but I am gonna have to agree with this statement.:)

And if Tom is able to make it to Redding, I think he has the best chance to de-throne Mr. Nick......

Joe

Since when is Tom a drag racer, too? Don't they have to combined score run Nick over on both tracks and the dyno?

So multi-faceted, those men.

Last edited:
I will be staying here again this year:

Red Lion
1830 Hilltop Drive
Redding, CA 96002
Tel: 530-221-8700

BBD

super 8. I'm hoping I'll be there mid afternoon on friday. damn work anyways...