J and H Performance Nor Cal Diesel Rally

Motel 6 is in the next parking lot over from Red Lion, and half the price, if you ain't scared of some possibly 'sticky' carpeted floors LOL

There is the rd lion like BBD said, but if u ddont want to stay there hilltop has like 3 or 4 hotels on it so it wont be a problem finding a place to stay. Here are a few places and there numbers. If the number is wrong just let me know and i will get the right on for you.

Best Western Hilltop Inn- 800-336-4880
Comfort Inn- 800-626-1900
Holiday Inn Express- 800-777-0029
Motel 6-800-466-8356

My family and I will be coming up this weekend to watch em pull :rockwoot:

Whats up with no drag's on Fri.? on Redding Dragstrip's site they show "Diesel drags/Dyno" They also show the gates opening @ 8:00am...

The gates will probably be open around that time, as J&H will be setting up for the event.

The drags are kind of a "To Be Announced" at the last minute kind of thing, whether the track decides to do them or not. So now, it's last minute, and they're not. lol

What time can we get in on fri to set up trailers and what time will the dyno be up and running on fri?

Jason, flyer says gates open at 11am but like Gary said above, it will be open earlier because they have setup to do. Dyno opens at noon and runs to 5ish.

See ya in the pits.

I just happen to have a sick day, and you know what?? I think I might use it tomorrow. The crappy part is I am sick, but I'll still be there.

It should be a great event. Will anyone be able to get the $1500 reward for beating DAmico???

I made a post earlier saying the if you beat nick you will win the money. I should HAve siad that if you get first place in the tough truck, then you will win the 1500. sry for the inconvenance.