JB's Canadian Diesel Shootout - August 10th

I am really looking forward to seeing old and new friends this year... just look for the stockest big white dually there! I will probably be the slowest guy going down the track too LOL

Look who stopped on the way to Edmonton

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
Anyone else going to make the trip north?

Max'd Out is Ready as always. The El Camino is torn apart for electrical refitting, brakes, trans brake, new tires/wheels but will still make the trip. Still going through growing pains, but will go down the track but not expecting a whole lot.

Just found out I'll be able to go. Hopefully hit higher than 519 on their dyno this time

That's great. There's lots of guys who will be at the track Friday night. The nhrda pre party is only a mile from the track.

Don't forget that we will be doing a live broadcast on Motor Mania Tv

http://motormaniatv.com/?page_id=324

1000923_556342621092898_1494676222_n.jpg

Pro Stock class is looking good and with the National Points being very close this is going to be a very important race for both Wade and Gage.

Pro Stock class -
Gage Makinen
Wade Moody
Kevin Douglas
Rob Codenns
Aaron Schaff

I'd like to go to the track Friday night, verify dyno numbers were accurate, and so I can enjoy the whole day of racing on Saturday.

as soon as my buddy from Fort Mac shows up I am going to head out to the track. Catch up with everyone there... if anyone would like, send me your number and I will get ahold of ya

270500_544838122243348_1505355014_n.jpg

Hilton Garden Inn will be the Official Motel for the JB's Canadian Diesel Shootout on August 10th at Castrol Raceway.

JB's and The NHRDA will have an event Kick Off Party at the Hilton Garden Inn on Friday night from 7pm till 10pm in the lounge area of the Motel.

Make sure to book your rooms as they will sell out fast.

Call Hilton Garden Inn at 1-780-612-2350 and you must ask for the NHRDA Room block to get the special pricing of $129.00 per night[/QUOTE]

Hilton is doing a $20.00 all you can eat buffet for NHRDA and also drink specials.

Good Luck to all the Competitors over the Weekend. Hopefully you all have a good day of Racing Tomorrow.:nos:

Back