Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 18th

NHRDA

Jefferson State Diesel Nationals

Date:
May 18th, 2013
Rain Date if needed: Sunday May 19th, 2013

6750 Old Oregon Trail, Redding, CA 96002

Friday:
May 17th, 2013 - Competitor move in 1-6pm.
Dyno Competition - 10am - 4pm located at O'Reilly Auto Parts, 1145 Dana Drive, Redding CA 96003

Saturday: May 18th, 2013

Schedule of Events: (scheduled times may vary)
8am - Competitor gates open
9am- Spectator gates open
10am - 5pm- NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing
Featuring - Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, Super Street, Super Diesel and Sportsman
10am - 3pm Show N Shine
5pm- Burnout Contest
6pm - 8pm NHRDA Sled Pulling
Featuring - Super Stock Diesel, 3.0, 2.6, Work Stock and Hot Farm Tractors

Admission Fees:
Adult Spectator $20.00
Kids (Ages 6-12) $10.00
(kids 5 & under free)

Competitor Fee's
$20.00 Entrance fee for drag racers, show n shine & burnout contest

$40.00 Tech card -Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street and Super Street

$20.00 Tech card -Super Diesel, Sportsman and Sled Pull Hook Fees

Buy Advance Tickets at
National Hot Rod Diesel Association on Eventbrite

JSDN-Poster-Web.png

I think I might race in the bracket, this year.

Have you heard of the NHRDA website???? http://www.nhrda.com.

Go there, click on the Sled Pulling tab, then click on RULES. Pretty simple.

good try, we dont have the same turnout as anywhere east of ca so classes are a bit different. usually descided by the sled so its a lagit question.
usually stock, means stock and no smoke.
street= 2.6 or smaller, 2 inch suspension and hanging wieghts, 8k lbs
super street, anything that doesnt fit in the other two

Have you heard of the NHRDA website???? http://www.nhrda.com.

Go there, click on the Sled Pulling tab, then click on RULES. Pretty simple.

I understand your comment HOWEVER for the last 3-years the rules have been different due to different sleds operating the track.

So I'd like a clear rules layout BEFORE I get there and see which sled is there and adjusting my setup accordingly.

I understand your comment HOWEVER for the last 3-years the rules have been different due to different sleds operating the track.

So I'd like a clear rules layout BEFORE I get there and see which sled is there and adjusting my setup accordingly.

I hear what you are saying. I'm not a puller but I can understand the frustration of trying to hit a moving rules target. My suggestion is to go to the NHRDA website, click on Contact Us at the top of the page and send a personal email to Randy Cole or/and Justin Murray and ask for clarification of the pulling rules. The email link is just to the right of their names. Hope this helps.

Maybe i'll make it, i hope i've wonted to for 8 years

Looks like I won't have my race truck quite done in time for this, but I'll be there running my dually in Sportsman!

good try, we dont have the same turnout as anywhere east of ca so classes are a bit different. usually descided by the sled so its a lagit question.
usually stock, means stock and no smoke.
street= 2.6 or smaller, 2 inch suspension and hanging wieghts, 8k lbs
super street, anything that doesnt fit in the other two

The NHRDA has the same classes at all NHRDA National Points Pulls. With the competitors getting National points and guranteed payouts
2.6 Class
3.0 Class
Super Stock

Here are is a link to rules http://www.nhrda.com/Rules-sled.php

We do understand that the west coast is not used to these rules and classes and we are looking to also run MLM rules on Stock Diesel and Super Street.

Brian from MLM will be bringing his sled to Redding this year and we are also running the tractors again

Looks like I won't have my race truck quite done in time for this, but I'll be there running my dually in Sportsman!

Well there went my chances in the bone stock division! :hehe:

Working on a different project. Altered was a twisted mess. I will be there with my daughter helping her and anybody else that might need a hand. Hope to see you there.

Back