Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 18th

So in order to participate I have to be a member of the NHRDA? This is the only race I would be able to make this year for the NHRDA season and I don't see a point in paying $50 to be a member and then pay the entrance fee just to be in one days event.

It's the big picture.....

Don't race if you can't afford it. Just come have a good time with us.

So in order to participate I have to be a member of the NHRDA? This is the only race I would be able to make this year for the NHRDA season and I don't see a point in paying $50 to be a member and then pay the entrance fee just to be in one days event.

They may have a gambler's race, i.e. one where the first round losers and those who don't race in the regular race can race for cash. You usually have to pay in some amount of money and winner gets it. A bracket race.

Don't miss it. It's a top notch event with top notch people.

I'm going to try my best to at least come to watch it. What are you bringing out to run Brad?

Another competitor coming to the Jefferson State Diesel Nationals! A little drag racing and sled pulling all rolled into one.

947396_513631625363998_1861628874_n.jpg

The dyno is Friday only, at the O'Reilly's on Dana Dr.

Jefferson State Diesel
Dyno Competition -

May 17th - Friday 10am-4pm
Oreilly Auto Parts - 1145 Dana Drive , Redding CA

Fee - $75.00 for 3 pulls on Dyno

Classes - Trophy to each class winner
Stock
Modified Diesel
Super Modified Diesel
Unlimited Diesel

Barbeque will be on site also

Andrea Coddens will there with her Super Street truck!

486734_515475035179657_201040819_n.jpg

Dyno classes will go by turbo. No injectables except in Unlimited class.

Stock

Modified (single upgrade)

Super Modified (Multiple turbos)

Unlimited (run what you brung)

Jarid Vollmer will look to make 2 for 2 in the 2013 MBRP Diesel Drag Racing Series!

7772_516139041779923_1825105790_n.jpg