John Robinson's new whip

If your scared just let me know! Looks killer.

Scared !of a dragster ! I've been pondering it & I doubt a dragster will even make my heart thump anymore .. Now days I have a lot less to be concerned about, little things like ...no drive live under the boys , no rear end under my spine, no Trans between my legs , no motor in front to catch on fire or blow up , & its longer & wants to go straight ... I'm going to smoke a cigarette & tune my stereo on my first pass :) ...lol

Because it wasn't quite clear enough in the OP. SMH

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Scared !of a dragster ! I've been pondering it & I doubt a dragster will even make my heart thump anymore .. Now days I have a lot less to be concerned about, little things like ...no drive live under the boys , no rear end under my spine, no Trans between my legs , no motor in front to catch on fire or blow up , & its longer & wants to go straight ... I'm going to smoke a cigarette & tune my stereo on my first pass :) ...lol

The big question is, what size subs are you going with?

Didn't you have a rail a few years back? What's the difference between the two? I'm going to assume this new one is a better quality chassis?

A rail behaves much better than an FC. All of the business is behind the driver, longer wheelbase, etc. You have to be a real cowboy to shoe a FC.

A rail behaves much better than an FC. All of the business is behind the driver, longer wheelbase, etc. You have to be a real cowboy to shoe a FC.

I don't know, never driven a fc, but my rail is way more scary compared to the truck, sure it got loose, it was fine by the 1/8th, but the rail has front end dance at 190 plus is not fun!

Not to derail this thread about John being a real cowboy, but explain his dance... when does it start, and how do you describe it?

Not to derail this thread about John being a real cowboy, but explain his dance... when does it start, and how do you describe it?

Starts about 1000ft, spitzer told me to add 30 lbs and a wing up front, still does it. I'm not a cowboy though...

I think I found out the issue, we will see soon.

Starts about 1000ft, spitzer told me to add 30 lbs and a wing up front, still does it. I'm not a cowboy though...

I think I found out the issue, we will see soon.

You planning on driving to FL for test hits?

Fc is way scarier than a dragster . You feel every inch of the motor & driveline going through you . The clutch dust hazes the cab ect...very intense ride but an absolute blast . Looking foreward to driving a dragster again .

Back