John Robinson's new whip

I don't know, never driven a fc, but my rail is way more scary compared to the truck, sure it got loose, it was fine by the 1/8th, but the rail has front end dance at 190 plus is not fun!

Have you talked to other rail owners ? It seems that a few have said its common and to be expected.

Yep

With a non suspension car they will bounce around a bit. Just wait until your on a **** track and have to stop fast.

Have you talked to other rail owners ? It seems that a few have said its common and to be expected.

With a non suspension car they will bounce around a bit. Just wait until your on a **** track and have to stop fast.

Its smooth as silk untill it gets after the 1/8th mile, the engine starts to make full power and convertor is tightening up a bit more at that point. then it starts its front end lifting, it picks and sets the front end, and that creates a bounce that gets worse, untill the chuts come out.

gonna try some stuff when we test, i asked jared about his rail and he said they started with 90lbs on the nose and havent had a issue, so i may need to go that route, or bigger wing in front.

Back