John_P on the rollers

JohnP1500.JPG

Im impressed at how long it holds the HP curve. Most 12Vs start the drop long before that!

Great job John and Scheids:rockwoot:

Dang John...You Flat lined the TQ..LOL Awesome man. That is a great Curve also , a very smooth climb.

I like the fact that it jumps 550 hp in 600 RPM :eek:

Nice Job John!

Bob:

Thank you for posting that on here Bob!!:rockwoot: I sincerely appreciate it.

------------
Don:

Thanks alot for your comments too Sir! It means alot to me. Gosh Don, I remember you first recommending that HX-40/16 to me for my 96' many years ago and how we all thought 500 H.P. was a "big number." Now, look where we are today. Heck, I am a "bottom feeder' compared to some of the big CR trucks like "W1icked 1's," Reb Brown, etc. If you think about it, it is really pretty amazing how much power our trucks can make.

-------
John_P

800hp...bottom feeder...I don't think so John. The bottom feeders would be those of us stuck under 400hp:D

Chris

That graph looks great, John. I see what you were talking about when you mentioned the gag.. Good job.

John,

Great job as always.... Can't wait to see you next month at Fall Brawl!

Doug

Jetpilot said:
John,

Great job as always.... Can't wait to see you next month at Fall Brawl!

Doug

Hmm...Doug and John at Fall Brawl...maybe I can get off work to come out there:D

Better work on the truck first!
Chris

John_P said:
my "old guard, smoky, yesterdays technology" Cummins Diesel 12 valve is DAMN CONSISTENT!!

Scheid junk, that's all.....just scheid junk! Do that with an old, tired 150,000+ mile CR and we'll really be impressed then!! :hehe: LOL

JK John! Had to do a Comp impression. Excellent job, your truck is outstanding!

Signature600 said:
Hmm...Doug and John at Fall Brawl...maybe I can get off work to come out there:D

Better work on the truck first!
Chris
------------
Chris:

Hey buddy, I sincerely hope you CAN make it to "Fall Brawl!" And you have been slowly "chipping away" at getting your truck running great too!:rockwoot:

Take care buddy and hope to see you at "Fall Brawl."

--------
John_P

BTW John will you be making the Schmitt Memorial Drag Race in April at IRP again next year?

congrats John, great numbers, i should be close to those numbers plus or minus a couple, i will be on the rollers next weekend, i will let you know how i did. congrats again john.

Great run John.

Using torque = (5252xHP)/Rpm there's another 50 ft/lbs

Ph4tty said:
Great run John.

Using torque = (5252xHP)/Rpm there's another 50 ft/lbs
----------
Ph4tty:

Thanks for posting that! Does that formula make my torque for that run about 1550 then???

-------
John_P