July 30th Marion Ky Truck Pull

jordanjames81

July 30th Marion Ky is the Fair truck pull.

Gates $8 adult $5 kids 6 and under get in free.

There will be Three truck classes

2.6 Street Diesel

8000 lbs

Water to Air Allowed

Bump stops & Traction Bars allowed can be bolted solid

26'' hitch hight must be a 2'' recevier style hitch can have reinforcements

Dot Tires

Turbo must be 2.6 1/8th rule will apply

drive shaft loops and u-joint sheilds is a must

Two 3/8 bolt with in 12'' of the turbo

No Spray of any kind

Must have seat belt in truck

80% pay back top 3

Open 4x4
Gas vs Diesel

8000 lbs do to diesel trucks

26'' hitch hight

Run what ya brung in hope its enough

80% pay back top 3

Stock Class

Gas vs Diesel

No power adders

No tractions bars etc

STOCK MEAN STOCK The Stock Class is Trophy only no money back

Hook Fee for 2.6 & Open 4x4 will be $30

Stock Class will be $20

Hidden Valley Diesel will be adding money to 2.6 and Open 4x4. Will have more info to post soon on payback.

Stoopid kwest-yun...Stock Class, no power adders means no Edge, PPE, EFI, Smarty, etc.?

Sounds good jordan hopefully we'll be able to make it. I was just asking logan the other day if you was putting on any pulls this year I hadn't heard

Some info added to event South Bends Clutch is going to sponsor it. Edge products is sending some give aways.
Hope to see you guys here.

whats the list of all the classes? what i mean is is it just gas vr diesel or are there going to be one class just for the gas boys ?

Last edited:
will be gas vs diesel for now. Hope to have them a class soon. There will be some tractor classes as well so it wont be pulling back to back.

ok thanks jordan i have a coulpe four or five friends that pull gas trucks just trying to get some info for them thanks man

WE would be glad to have them. But only way I could get gas trucks back for now was a open 4x4. More trucks the better pay out to go with added money where doing. Will,try to post up what where adding with in a few days

As many pro street and pro stock trucks are around that area you could probably have one or both of those gas classes the weight break will be a big issue for the open 4x4 just an opinion

I know but im having to work them back in Logan. Done talked to a few in they want to pull in we didnt have a class so I changed it to open 4x4 instead of open diesel. Im hoping to them a class again in a year or so. Just taking some time getting it done.