July 30th Marion Ky Truck Pull

1600 Needmore rd Clarksville Tn. If your coming I24 its exit 1 Turn south 1st light turn right about 2 1/2 mi. to next light turn left its about a mile on right. There's a thread on here ( Clarksville Tn pull June 16th) it has the rules and info. Start time is 6:30 pm

Here's a update on the Truck run down for the Crittenden County Lyon's Club fair pull.

2.6 pro street
Open 4x4 Gas vs Diesel still
Stock class
And to nite we voted in a 6200 lbs Pro Street gas class.

Good move on the pro street class in my opinion. Ill let some of the kenten guys know.

lol now now i said i LOVE my smoke lol the gas motors do have the sound but i gotta have smoke :) and that why i need you to doc idk hw to make things smoke:lolly:

Bump to a good pull sponsor. Also Jordan have you heard anything bout sturgis? They pullin trucks this weekend?

Not trying to interupt the thread but you get any more info on sturgis sat. Night

Not trying to interupt the thread but you get any more info on sturgis sat. Night

Rules are same as indoor pull. 80% pay back not sure how many spots paying back. Starts at 7 we will pull after itpa. 270 748 6907 is mike number

Looks like I will have to make this one. Jordan is there a weight limit in the stock class? If not I will just have to take the smarty off. Jordan praying that your dad has a good and fast recovery

Last edited: