July 30th Marion Ky Truck Pull

Here's a bump the pull is closing in out us. Will be here soon. How many of yoiu guys plan to come. Also dont forget we added a Pro Street 4x4 class 6200 lbs if you have buddies tell them so they can come pull to.

#6200 Pro Street 4x4, does that mean a stock turbo plus tuning?

if you want to shep you can ride up with me i got her put back together today and running strong ready to get her back under the sled

Jordan, I need directions from 641 in down town. its been a while, don't want to get this 35 ft trailer in a bind on a small city street. thanks.

starting tommrow pulls a week away who all plans to be there?

Barry at second stop light go straight, you will pass mickey d go about 1/2 mile you will see a foodgaint on left go past it from there you will see a used car lot go past it first road on your right turn down it, there will be a water treatment plant there go to stop sign turn right then you will pass the ball park to a stop sign you will see fair grounds. i will try to put some signs up with arrows. if need to call me Barry 270-704-3075

Also miss print stock class entry is $30

Last edited:
TTT
Also if you want.to pull now in stock class in you truck smoke but still has stock charger your good to go. But cant hang weight.

Last edited:
here the picture of the stock 4x4 class. Let me know if you like. May try to get some trophy here for 2.6

Attachments

• trophyfair.jpg
    trophyfair.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
good deal was hoping after talking at owensboro Bandit would come up to pull

Last edited:
Back