Jungle Gym

Oh-

I had somebody PM me with the inquiry of if I want to sell this race truck

I'm goin on record to clearly state-

NO! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING THIS TRUCK......

I will get this racer done eventually-

I might have been knocked down-

But I'm not knocked the phuck out.......

Thanks

Glad to see you back re-engaged! I miss the racing, and the building, and hanging with the kid, so may have to look at some new project.

Parts wise, what are you missing? How much of a completed truck do you have at this point ?

Stupid work computers wont let me see the dern pictures.. Oh well, good to hear that your back turning wrenches on it!

Parts wise, what are you missing? How much of a completed truck do you have at this point ?

Oooof First off I need to replace what vanished while the truck was at VPRC.

Then the main thing is transmission........

And bunch of smaller items.

Enginewise- She's looking pretty darn good there...:rockwoot:..

Was powder coating out of the question? Hell of a lot easier than painting a jungle gym.

Was powder coating out of the question? Hell of a lot easier than painting a jungle gym.

In the begining of the project- yes Powder Coating was out of the question.

Now after suffering losses- defineately out of the question.

Besides, it's much easier to touch up paint than it is powder coating.........

I have the paint for the chassis already also.......

Last edited:
What does it cost to go from a 12 valve arrow to a 12 valve bullet? :lolly:

Dunno fer certain.... I do know it involves a number with many zero's after it...........:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I wish I could be out there now!! If you guys can't see that then your blind:hehe:

I can't wait to match race this beast and smack some azz down with it.....

And my plan is to set it up for quarters not eighths:banned:

Looky what the cat dragged in!!!!

Glad to see you back re-engaged! I miss the racing, and the building, and hanging with the kid, so may have to look at some new project.

:Cheer: Sonofa gun! My thread has been graced with a :bow::bow::bow:Diesel Legend! :Cheer:

How have ya been Mr. Bentz? Hope you are doing well and feeling well!
Long time-no talk.

Why- do you happen to have a solid aluminum billet block sitting in one of your storage buildings- collecting dust? :hehe: that's on the dream wishlist.

no?

How bout an extra Liberty 5spd?:hehe:

Yes I know- I need help- in more ways than one.....

Is there a Doctor in the house?:bang

The trucks looking damn fine! I hope one of these days, i can get around to something like that. I can wait to see it completed!

The vanishing point sounds about right!!! LMFAO!!!

Aptly named company for their actions from what i read?

:frown: it was a schitty deal- it was like I was lucky to get what I got when it went down-compared to others..... I repo-ed it out at night- next day the place was padlocked.....

I can't sit and be pizzed off and let the truck sit in turmoil- I'm slowly pickin up the pieces and trying to progress forward. It's NOT EASY.....

IMG_1929.jpg

getting to actually shooting primer finally- is an accomplishment here

:bang

I would have lit a match when i left but then again, he probably would have made some insurance money on the deal. Scratch that, i would have wiped the place clean and sold everything for a lost money charity for everyone lol