Jungle Gym

Thank You Chris Snyder!

Door handles in and installed! :Cheer:

I would have done more but I had tons of schit to do around the crib outside.......:rules: of the "Honey Do List":hehe:

I'm hoping to shoot primer tomorrow....

Thanks Chase!!!!

Headlights just arrived in great shape too I might add. Thanks to longhorn859 (Chase)

BTW Chase- I found a bubble wrapped electric multi meter with headlight instructions in chinese in the box also ? ?:what:

Lol, sorry about that. Those were from her projectors....I got frustrated at the Chinese directions and threw them back in the box!

Lol, sorry about that. Those were from her projectors....I got frustrated at the Chinese directions and threw them back in the box!
Ok then explain why they were wrapped around an electric multi meter testing tool- which was then bubble wrapped?????

I'm not joking either!:hehe:

Last edited:
I got frustrated at the Chinese directions and threw them back in the box!

Chase- in looking at those chinese directions that frustrated you- I can understand your frustration. :hehe: :hehe:

But- you must have been on a doozy of a tear cause you took those chinese directions, wrapped them around your electrical multi meter tester, then wrapped them up in bubble wrap- with tape even and threw em in the box.......

Hello?:hehe:

Neighbors might get pissed- big fumes from the spray gun today....

:woohoo::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

LOL no time bro- I'm sprayin and mixin and sprayin some more-:woohoo:

Gettin a buzz from these fumes :bang

She is getting blacked out finally!! :snoop:

Jezis christmas- I get excited over shooting primer but it's been a long frigging road to get to this point........*bdh*

1957.jpg

1954.jpg

Crappy pics! Flash went out on camera. FML.....:bang

wow the project is nice..and wes is still alive i thought u went ogre on us or something man