Just not Natural for a diesel

Unreal man! Great driving job as well to keep it off the wall. Any 60ft times? It'll be cool to see what it runs if you calm 'er down a little.

Short and high for the wheelie bars. :pop:

Then carry that wheelie all the way down!

Great job Bean!!! Thats one helluva way to show off those new fuel sumps!!!

I must have watched those video's a dozen times each. That is getting it!

Does it run an anti roll bar in the rear?

That truck would be a good candidate for a 25.3 cage, just for the added stiffness it brings.

Can't wait to see it out next year!

That was one heck of a ride I bet. Have you noticed any stress fractures in the frame?

Unreal man! Great driving job as well to keep it off the wall. Any 60ft times? It'll be cool to see what it runs if you calm 'er down a little.

Is there a formula that fixes the 60' time when you trip it with the rear tires????? lol

This has to be the first full frame truck to carry the wheels that high and that far!

60 was 1.38 on that first pass but pretty sure the back tires is what tripped it. The second pass was a 1.36.

Like i said before frame is messed up so gonna fix that this winter. I will be bracing it up some but not going to make it rigid, the flex is the key. Plenty of other trucks out there with as much or more power as what I am running but they are not getting a hole shot like that.

wheelstands are awesome!

you need to bring that up here to Byron for their wheelstander competition. between hanging the front and the black smoke, the crowd would love it

What tranny are you running? I can believe that thing will hit so hard off the line. That was awesome.

wheelstands are awesome!

you need to bring that up here to Byron for their wheelstander competition. between hanging the front and the black smoke, the crowd would love it

QFT. :thankyou2::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

I think i am just going to put that on replay all day!!!! Once you get that frame from pretzeling itself, hang on!! I know Ryan is laughing his ass off. He wanted to put this show on for us at TS a couple of years ago. I still think it is funny when he was building that truck everyone was a naysayer!!!! Old school simple chassis **** works with a diesel!!!

You nailed that one.

That was a every weekend thing for that truck for a long time, it clicked the 60' marker with the rear tires more than the fronts. It's a shame that 98% of my racing was local index or braket racing, very few people in the diesel community ever got to see it. On a good pass it drug the Rt. rear fender just enough to scuff the paint, my last race with it was the Dr. Performance Pro Extreme race at Kennadle, I found Aaron in the finals and finished the chassis off on that pass. After fixing it at a chassis shop and rebracing it appeared to work very well again untill Bean found the power to make it happen again.... that sucks; it can be staightened out again but bars need to be added this time out front and tie in to the front of the chassis, something I offered to do before the sale. The truck works like it does for a few reasons..... stiffen it up to much in the wrong places and it will tame it down and act like all the others out there. The truck was a pleasure to build and race, Beans right there where I was E.T. wise and I feel his pain for being soo close he can taste that 5 second pass....I would have made it happen that year at TS or flipped it over tring, my math said I had 70's or 80's in it for that race; but it never happened.

Congrats again Beaner.

Ryan Tucker

yeah, if you are looking for frame flex.... buy a c or k-10 lol..... you will have all you want....